Sign in to follow this  
jurideluhi

(review) BORN-BLACK THEORY MANIA

Innocent bullet from its version is GREAT. I love it.also,other must listen track is NEO-SCREAM if you like "fragrance noise". so far,just these two tracks I could plug to my ears.

mosaic is totally a kick ass song but I don't like it pretty much yet.probably because of the "F" word. D:

rating: 7.1/10

another great mini.

the three new songs are all good, the first more of the intro type. the two old ones are very well rerecorded.

love how in mosaic the tempo and rythm style changes a lot.

born do great in psc!!!!

I was really iffy with born molving to PSC but i'm pretty pleased so far, despite the production seems mediocre.

This new mini album is much better than their last.

Great intro, good new songs and nice re-recordings.

I'll give it a 7.

黒蟻 - GREAT intro! Full of energy!

モザイク - Starts off pretty generic but when the tempo change comes in, I was so wrong about the song. AWESOME.

Innocent Bullet - Decent re-recording. Was pretty worried because it's one of my favorite born songs.

NEO SCREAM - Just a filler song, imho but it's good.

ケミカルロマンス - Another re-recording and done very well.

I'm just going to go ahead and say this... born is the new Gazette for PSC. :\

Not a bad thing but it's just obvious.

黒蟻

Great intro. I love it when VK bands do heavy songs that have more than two notes. 7/10

モザイク

I really don't know what to think of this. Some parts are cool, but it's all just a huge mess. It's like it doesn't know where it's going. Like they thought "hey let's put this random riff here and see how it is". It's probably a fun live song though. 6/10

Innocent Bullet

Great re-recording. My favorite song by them. Glad they didn't ruin it. 9/10

Neo Scream

It's great. I wanted to hear some new melodic stuff by them. Easily the best new song. Gotta love those vocals. 8/10

ケミカルロマンス

Another classic Born song. I like the old version more, but this ain't bad at all. 8/10

I'm too lazy to make a good review, but all the songs would have pretty much the same review. All the instruments are very well composed. The singer is great, he's really good at both, harsh and clean vocals. I hope they get the attention they diserve, and I hope they won't turn crap. Not that PSC would cause that, because come on, the label ain't really that bad.

I thought their other mini was much better. NEO SCREAM and Innocent Bulllet are pretty good, the other 3 were mediocre, for me. I give it 7/10

Enjoyed this mini as well. I think being on PSC so far has been a good thing for them. I have always enjoyed thier music, but their production was pretty bad, so I am loving the re-recordings. Hopefully they keep this up with the last mini as well. I hope the re-recording for White Harmony does not disappoint as that is one of my favorite songs from them. I will give this mini a 9/10.

Just saying this first, I love both of there mini albums, And currently waiting for the 3rd, Listening to the pv sounds amazing.

They have just shot up in quality. Well done Born!

For this mini i would give it a 9/10!!! :300:

Mosaic is like O_O"? What`s with the continuous repetition?

Rest of the album`s pretty good. Listening to Neo Scream makes me happy.lol

7/10

Sign in to follow this