Trombe

Jupiter new album "CLASSICAL ELEMENT" release

it is announced at Jupiter (Versailles members new band) live at Shibuya REX at 2013/06/06 that their new album "CLASSICAL ELEMENT" will be released at 2013/08/28, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their one-man live "THE GENESIS" at Akasaka BLITZ at 2013/09/26 and their live tour "CLASSICAL ELEMENT" since Nagoya ell.FITS ALL at 2013/10/01 and up to OSAKA MUSE at 2013/11/04

LOL it is. They're on two different labels though, right? KAMIJO on Warner and Jupiter on Universal. For once, nekkichi might be right about the battle for the fanbase, heh.

For as inflammatory as his posts may sound, nekkichi is usually spot on. If they're competing for the fanbase then this will be interesting.

I think it's cool that they're releasing on the same day... Less wait for fans for music. But in really interested to see whose release will fare better. I'm excited for both equally.

Ooooh, I am so excited for this now that it feels like competition! Whose will be better? I can't wait!

deluxe edition TYPE A (3,800yen) will include CD (13 songs)+DVD (including 2PVs & making video), deluxe edition TYPE B (3,800yen) will include CD (13 songs)+DVD (including live scene, making & recording off-shot), and regular edition (2,800yen) will include CD (13 songs)+pick (1 out of 3 TYPE - HIZAKI / TERU / MASASHI in random)

LOL it is. They're on two different labels though, right? KAMIJO on Warner and Jupiter on Universal. For once, nekkichi might be right about the battle for the fanbase, heh.

KAMIJO is on his own label Sherow Artist Society ;)

Hoping it isn't an ignore North America tour.

I heard that they didn't return to North America cause Kamijo had some problems with the local promoters... since he is not there anymore maybe they'll go :)

I heard that they didn't return to North America cause Kamijo had some problems with the local promoters... since he is not there anymore maybe they'll go :)

really? that is shit. hopefully they will not let kamijo grip their balls anymore then. at least until they have a "reunion" 

Hoping that their world tour includes a city near me and I will definitely preorder this when it's available on CDJapan, since they've always been helpful to me. I might get Kamijo's solo album when it comes out too depending on how good his solo single is.

I hope they'll come to Korea and Germany because now I don't know where I'll be then, lol.

With a title like that, they better have those damn orchestral sounds to the max in there! Sprinkle some Rookie Fiddler violin up in there