Dark Kinma

[SOLVED] UNDER CODE PRODUCTION Lucky bag

OMG I'M SO JEALOUS! 地下線忠史歌 ;_____; (and Independent Maze film too!)

I really hope mine will be as awesome!!

After two long month, finally got mine today!

Here it is:

1148868_369703779824475_1269642661_n.jpg

I'm trying to trade :

Quintessence Voyage TYPE B for TYPE C 

Megaromania TYPE B for TYPE C

and you can see all the stuff I'm selling from it here:

http://www.monochrome-heaven.com/topic/17879-selling-larc-en-ciel-lmc-versailles-phantasmagoria-suzaku-dali-ak-fg-uplift-spice-flyers/

Thaaaaanks ~ 

Two month is long, but nice to receive megaromania cd, Quintessence Voyage is my favorite cd. I think I has prefer receive this mini album rather than Lin cd, but I'm happy with what I receive naturally ^^.

Hope you don't receive customs like me XD (35€)

inartistic always seems to be incredibly lucky of what he receives in his LuckyBags, haha. 

Only sometimes haha―I've had some awesome ones, but most are only OK and some are absolutely terrible (I've had bags where I already have literally every CD, lol). It's only 'cause I buy so many and only post about the good ones that it seems I have some good luck... In reality, I've had 6 copies of Phantasmagoria - Dejavu, probably 20 copies of 12012 mini-album reissues, 20 copies of Phantasmagoria revival CDs, etc., lol

Mostly I just buy them for the 1 distributed CD or DVD that comes in each bag. Those are what I really love... I wish UNDER CODE would have done a bag full of those!!

@wsp : No, I was lucky for once! :D

I don't know if everybody have seen, but they increased the value of the bags: there is now 55 000¥ of goods in, and for the same price, isn't it awesome! I wish I had some extra money to order another haha

@wsp : No, I was lucky for once! :D

I hope for you, I receive the taxe 2-3 weeks after receive my lucky bag, but I have used Fedex for the shippment.