Sign in to follow this  
Takadanobabaalien

La Feerie unreleased songs and live clips on Youtube

This probably doesn't deserve a topic, but since La Feerie is one of the most popular key party bands, I figured I might as well post it lol.

There are live clips of Realize & 予感. And also two songs that they never seem to have recorded.

The used is named "Yuyutan30", and I have absolutely no idea who he is... but yeah. (My only assumption is that it might be the bassist who was called Yuki, but who knows).

https://www.youtube.com/user/yuyutan30/videos

Hope you enjoy!

They were the most popular Key Party band with their... one cd? I feel bad for like... every other Key Party band in that case lol

"They were the most popular Key Party band with their... one cd" - Biopanda

"Since La Feerie is one of the most popular key party bands" - me

If you can't read then maybe you shouldn't post either.

Also, I am simply reffering to the shoutbox in lastfm. Ofcourse they were not the most popular band on the Key Party label. However I do believe that it's one of the MORE popular KP-bands in the west.

It is a great band, they have the "Cool" and "Popular" status on the internets because it was impossible to find their music and information some years ago, even in soulseek or utatane. 
So, there was a lot of people desperately looking for their songs and they bacame... popular-ish. 

It is the same with Feria or bands like Lanus Dune, etc. 

Thanks for posting!

They're like one of -the- bands you're pretty much legally obliged to try to when getting into oldschool vk, though

i tried listening to them and i thought they were not that good but that's just me i think mirage or deshabillz are so much better.

They're a good standard 90s band to check out if you like the gawffy owld skewl bands. They're at least a tier above many other hyped up kvlt bands.

Anyway, I like Rakuen even though AINE's live vocals are pretty atrocious. 

It is a great band, they have the "Cool" and "Popular" status on the internets because it was impossible to find their music and information some years ago, even in soulseek or utatane. 
So, there was a lot of people desperately looking for their songs and they bacame... popular-ish. 

It is the same with Feria or bands like Lanus Dune, etc. 

Thanks for posting!

+1

Wow, I love La Féerie. I didn't know they were very popular among other Key Party bands. They had a very interesting musical style and it is a pity they didn't go further with it by releasing more material.

I wonder if these videos were uploaded by a La Féerie member...

Sign in to follow this