Trombe

Signal will disband

Signal will disband after their one-man live "Crossing fate" at Meguro LIVE STATION at 2013/09/14 as their members consider that the band could not go on without any one member after their discussions, and their live-distributed single "Crossing fate" will be released and Dr.Raychel will participate in that one-man live

http://www.web-signal.com/

after reading this news, I check their upcoming single, and the song is...... good

I have listened to their mini album long ago, but I don't like it

very disappointed where a band can make good music, in fact that is their last single

FYI: Information from the fan who follows their asses around.

It was Rua. He's been hinting that he wanted out since their live right before their last One Man. 

Excuse me, I'm going to go sob now.

(Also, Raychel jumped ship last month with good reason (his mom's getting pretty ill) So, it's partially him, too. I don't believe in blaming anyone for this, though. So don't get that impression.)

F**K! I loved them. Awakening Impression was a great release, so I had high hopes for them... It's really sad and disappointing.

Btw. I hope that Raychel's mother gets better soon.

What... noooo~ :(

Well, at least they'll go out with all quality stuff imo. (or at least I pretty much liked everything they released so far) Still, a shame.

Absolutely gutted. I'm flying out the day AFTER their last one-man (still hoping I can do something about that). I've been a huge fan since their first single and bought everything since. I really wanted to see them live some day, but it looks like that won't be possible now. I wish them all the best, and I hope that we'll see the remaining members pursue a new project soon.

Really sad about this ;<

Damn whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Signal really had a lot of potential and their music was pretty outstanding and good ;'D

This really sucks, I loved Signal and Deadly sounds like it will be great. The members of OZ and Signal should just come back as a new band together. ;w;

Positive side, their music will be continued, as I am sure their new bands in the future will be great !