Greyen

Maximum the Hormone "secret" music video

Maximum the Hormone just updated their site with this 

Search out new MTH music video!

Finally, the music video made in strict secrecy has been released!But MTH is not a band that shows their new video just like that.

The music video is hidden in a page on the Internet which "Maximum The Ryokun" made.

[direction]

- If you want to see MTH music video, move to "Search out new MTH music video!" page and click magnifier icons next to Japanese search words (sorry if you don't understand Japanese).

- Check the page displayed on the top of the list.

- If you see the page with the video, congratulations!! If there was no mucic video, unfortunately you missed! Try other magnifiers.

* The hit page changes at random again. So please try again and again.

[attention]

- This campaign will end at 10PM on June 6th, 2013. After that, the page will be closed.

- "Find new MTH music video!" page is shown in Japanese ONLY.

So, please see "Search out new MTH music video!" page here.

source: http://www.maximumthehormone.jp/news.html

Someone who already went through and found the video also said the release date for their album is July 31st (It is also hidden within those links) I'm going through them now to try to confirm it.

Edit: Found it http://omeko.55mth.com/3269snnmso.html the quality kinda sucks though 

They keep moving the video xp

Love the video, Ryo kid messed up my mind tho XD

feels so good to watch 240p vids in 2013, mtg know how to treat their fans <3<3

love the stop p2p sharing part, no worries guys, no one uploaded your stuff in like 6 years already

These news have just made my day! wings.gif.pagespeed.ce.cd2JfY3KtJ.gif

I laughed a lot how it started off as hardcore punk and then turned into a 70's pop song :mrgreen:

We already know, that album will be named 予襲復讐 (Yoshuu Fukushuu), now let's wait for the tracklist.

ah! I missed it on youtube! argh! lol damn work...starting to get annoyed with Maximum the Ryo dancing/taunt because I missed... lol

They should take a page out of Metallica's book. Getting overly passionate about P2P file sharing is gonna get you labeled as a bunch of assholes, even if you have a personal stake in it.

it's a generic mtg song & you are not missing much at all tbh.

lol at their label for essentially blocking any way to watch it for chigau gaijin fandomo so rapidly.

I honeslty wish their upcoming album bombed at this point, this shit is annoying and ten years ago them hoes been nobodies bc their label never bothered paying TV channels for airing their pvs b4 death note tie in happened.

Just got it. lol. It was ok. Weird song. Something I expected from them though. TBH I don't like it as much as their other songs, but it'll probably grow on me.

Just as an fyi, the whole "Stop sharing" thing is a gigantic gag. What Nao, the drummer, is saying at the end is stuff like, "Stop shouting about uploading to Winny, nobody does that anymore. Look even the kids are gone because of your shouting. Look, now the last one is gone too." Obviously, yes, they probably do support that "please stop sharing," ethic, but the entire "stop stop winny upload~" seems to a bit of a deliberate over-exaggeration.

Just as an fyi, the whole "Stop sharing" thing is a gigantic gag. What Nao, the drummer, is saying at the end is stuff like, "Stop shouting about uploading to Winny, nobody does that anymore. Look even the kids are gone because of your shouting. Look, now the last one is gone too." Obviously, yes, they probably do support that "please stop sharing," ethic, but the entire "stop stop winny upload~" seems to a bit of a deliberate over-exaggeration.

sounds legit.

looking forward to the new album, obviously. i need more hormone in my life.

their new album "予襲復讐(yoshuufukushuu)" (2,889yen) will include CD+elaboration & manga book (156 pages)

[track list]
01.予襲復讐
02.鬱くしきOP~月の爆撃機~
03.鬱くしき人々のうた
04.便所サンダルダンス
05.中2 ザ ビーム
06.「F」
07.爪爪爪
08.ロックお礼参り~3コードでおまえフルボッコ~
09.アンビリーバボー!~スヲミンツ ホケレイロ ミフエホ~
10.え・い・り・あ・ん
11.my girl
12.メス豚のケツにビンタ(キックも)
13.ビューティー殺シアム
14.maximum the hormone
15.恋のスペルマ

http://www.55mth.com/2013/newalbum_pc.html

Cool, thanks for the tracklist! :) If I see it correctly, they included almost all the tracks from their singles (after the last album); not bad!