Kazuya Tanizawa

SPAM Prevention System

Hi, guys!

I'd Like To ask a Few Questions here if anyone knows about the SPAM Prevention System

Since from now, there are new members often and the post count is increasing, some users might spam or post some kinds of nonsense in thread. So, right now, we're going to have a SPAM Prevention System to avoid SPAM posts in future if its possible. 

Also those who will be seen with the intention of spamming to increase their post, doing stuffs like posting in every thread in a section with nonsense posts, or saying "thank you" in every thread even though there is already a thanks button available. We will be deleting all posts that was done and give proper punishment.

So here is how it will go....

If one of the staffs see a spam considered post like this one for example (click spoiler)...

??? - Thank you. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Your post will be edited and a huge SPAM word will be placed on it right in the center after editing.(click spoiler)

SPAM

??? - Thank you. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Then once the member receives 3 SPAM word on 3 different posts, he/she will be given a SPAMMER crown spammeru.png and will have it for a whole week.

A member is limited to have only 2 SPAMMER crowns.

If she/he receives a 3rd one, it won't be a crown anymore, it will be punishment.

A temporary account suspension.

If a member currently has the SPAMMER Crown on him/her, he/she will be carefully observed, meaning spamming more while you have the crown will result in a punishment.

WARNING: If the member with the SPAM word on his/her posts edits and removes the word, he/she will be immediately banned for doing that. 

There will be a SPAM Alert Bar in your profile now :-

0w10.png - No Warnings

1w10.png - 1st Warning

2w11.png - 2nd Warning

3w11.png - Last Warning

ban10.png - Banned

1 SPAM minus 1 level meaning for each SPAM word, a level will be decreased. Once you reach the Last Warning, that will be the time you will receive the SPAMMER Crown.

NOTE :- After having the SPAMMER crown for a week, your SPAM alert bar's level will return to the first level.

If you guys want to quickly check on your post that was SPAM-ed you can easily check it through :-

View Profile => Statistics Tab => View all posts by "your username".

Also, if you see anyone, who you think, posted nonsense or SPAM, please click the report button.

-------------------------------------------------

If you know your posts aren't spams you have nothing to worry about, this is for those who keeps spamming.

Ignorance of this is not an exemption.

And pray tell who exactly is spamming? Or what constitutes spam? And who is going to be the one that does all the bookkeeping?

This is a lot of extra work for a problem that we don't have on MH.

And quite frankly your entire post comes across as if this has already been implemented and that you are in charge of it all. Your name is not blue or red. It is not your place to tell people how they will be punished.

LOL

Who do you think you are? You think you can came from some SH (shitty heaven), bring some shitty rules from that forum and tell people what they suppose to? You know what? Fuck you. MH is the best forum that i ever saw and here is the best people i ever met (but ofc there some black sheep among us). And by your "spam prevention system" you should be banned long time ago. So if you dont like here gtfo to your shitty heaven, otherwise stfu and have fun. 

I'm seconding Zess on the statement that there's no need to implement rules for problems we don't have.

I'm not sure if you copied this from the rules of Scandal Heaven (seeing as your post starts with "have you heard of" but the rest of the post sounds like it's a clear rulebook for rules that are already implemented), but this is another forum and we have our own rules. If people want to post thank you on a post, they should be free to do so. Also, to be quite honest, we already made it so that posts in the Games/Spam section do not count for your post count, so we already took care of that.

I love how this is coming from a user who has made the large majority of their posts in the god damn GAMES SECTION.

It's also really rude to just barge in as a grey user, practically DEMAND a system be put in place and then sit around waiting for everyone to do as you say.

"we're going to have a SPAM Prevention System"

lolol

omg this is one of the funniest/worst things i ever read on mh.

it would still be kinda ok if you would just ask if we want to implement such an option, but you are really writing it like you can set these rules and they are official now.

omg how stupid can one be.

THANK GOD ITS JULY SOON.  Sorry2say.