Sign in to follow this  
madygrain

STEREO.C.K new single release

It's really soon. I hope they get the tracklist up this week. I will try to find out if there is a way of getting it without having to deal with shopping services.

F*ck ! I'm gonna see them live on the 12th ! Why can't they release it then ? xD

You may be able to get your hands on there, some bands sell their CDs early at lives! :)

Should be cool indeed, kinda wondered how they can release pv spot and then there is no new release O_o, lolol.

You may be able to get your hands on there, some bands sell their CDs early at lives! :)

I know... but it's usually announced when they do so... we'll see ^^

their new single "残響(zankyou)" will be released through their official web-shop and at their live since Shibuya O-West at 2013/06/18 (2,000yen), which will include CD+DVD (including "残響(zankyou)" PV) and will be in digipack

[CD track list]
01.残響(zankyou)
02.Psychopath Circus

ugh I missed this kind of sound in vk for years and it's an incredible song, but I have so many mixed feelings about him mimicking Daisuke THAT bluntly might been a band decision, but still, it looks weird, like an uncanny vk valley sort of thing

who would have thought that it would be a day that sel'm vocalist would remind so much daisuke.
his voice fits so much in this.
i am so excited about this band.

i understand @nekkichi feelings. noone can replace daisuke. makes you miss him. but still this sounds/looks so cool

this made me cry, I miss so much daisuke in the scene ;_;, but I'm so happy with this band, and yes, this is like a mix of the studs and kagerou. Just Perfect!

their new single "残響(zankyou)" has been available for pre-ordering through zoisite since 2013/06/09 and will be sold in advance at their live since Fukuoka DRUM SON at 2013/06/10

STEREO.C.K / JILS / 花少年バディーズ(baddies) will hold their 3-man live "slow butterfly 03" at Shinjuku LOFT at 2013/08/20...JILS will resume activities again?

special band "SENA.C.K" will perform at STEREO.C.K one-man live "S.C.K Night" at Ikebukuro CHOP at 2014/04/02

"SENA.C.K" members:
Vo.瀬音(sena) (STEREO.C.K)
Gt.夢時(yumeji) (-eS-, HOLLOWGRAM, Angels)
Ba.塩谷朋之(enya tomoyuki) (12012)
Dr.ラミ(rami) (amber gris)

Sign in to follow this