Augie1995

[Band Battle] 9GOATS BLACK OUT vs. Amber Gris

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which band is the better melodious VK band?

• 9GOATS BLACK OUT
    • Amber Gris

Out of these 2 very amazing bands, which one delivers the most unique, melodious sound to the VK scene? 

I, myself, love Amber Gris, but 9GOATS BLACK OUT has the most amazing music in the japanese music scene, to my ears. 

What are your thoughts?

My vote goes to 9GOATS. amber gris is a solid band, but 9GOATS captures a specific sound and atmosphere that I enjoy a lot.

Guest mitsubana

Both are talented bands, but personally, my vote goes to Amber Gris~ I enjoy the vocals a lot.

Damn, tough decision! Although I like both, I voted 9GBO, since I practically followed their musical evolution from the first release, and they always delivered some unique, top-notch production that (while not always the most exciting kind) was at least different from the rest of the scene.

I vote for 9GOATS, Amber Gris made me almost fall asleep during their concert XP

Skipped voting for now as couldn't decide, I'm kinda leaning towards 9goats though as I think their disco is more solid all around for me.

I voted for 9GOATS BLACK OUT, because amber gris' music has never grabbed me as much as 9GBO's music did. Actually I find amber gris to sound a bit dull in comparison to 9GOATS.

To be honest, neither band really is my cup of tea as overall their whole discography makes me very sleepy to listen to. I feel like each one's discography is one long lullaby which is only good at certain times. However, I will say that the mood that 9GOATS BLACK OUT presents in their songs are very very strong and despite Temari being one of my jrock vocal idols, Amber Gris songs just are so boring and Temari's vocals can't save them.

I'm not a fan of the both band, and like just one cd of them, but because amber gris's cd who I like is an album, I vote for them ^^

I gotta rool with 9GOATS on this one! Amber Gris is cool, and I respect what they're doing, but honestly, their sound is just a bit too sappy/romantic for my preferences. I think 9GBO can do that sound as well, but they also know how to rock out and keep things more interesting overall.

This was a pretty tough decision for me to make. Although, Amber Gris is still pretty amazing, I'd have to go for 9GBO. They're still one of my favorites 'till today.

No band would win against 9Goats in a poll on this forum, it's this forum's favorite band by far, along with maybe A(ace) and Diru.

I like Amber Gris more, though.

Although this is a very difficult decision for me as I love both bands.

But in the last time I often listened 9GOATS so I voted for them.

9goats all the way. There has just never been a band in VK like them. Amber gris..nah, they're boring as hell.