Rize

[Band Battle] Ayabie (彩冷える) VS AYABIE

Ayabie VS AYABIE  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which band is better?

• Ayabie (彩å?·ã?ã??)
    • AYABIE

Let's do a battle with Ayabie VS AYABIE!

I think this is a really interesting band battle www :lolita_love:

Which band do you prefer the most? The old Ayabie or the newer one?

Also... why?!

Members are all the same, except the change in vocals.

Ayabie (彩冷える) [2010]

ayabie_irodori_600.jpg

AYABIE [2011+]

AYABIE+PNG.png

For me I'd choose the old Ayabie because I just love Aoi's voice. :lolita_love:

And it also sounded more Oshare kei-like then the newer one.

I will say AYABIE (well Yumehito > Aoi coz his the vocalist of the band now) Well in the past i always thought/said Aoi's vocals better than Yumehito's but after listenin to both Ayabie's and AYABIE's songs i like both of em really much :P Well the style is different though (in my opinion always > <) loved ayabie's oshare style but current AYABIE got some really nice songs too and i got into their style after i few listens so cant really chose ;p But for me it's always in matters like this the present > the past so i will go for AYABIE

vote for old ayabie for same reason as Linh-San, i prefer Aoi on vocal and it's more oshare, and with more soul in music, and because I love the composition off Ryohei (when he was on the band ^^).

I think they were both good, but I'd have to say I enjoy Yumehito's vocals a bit more, so AYABIE it is. Aoi's vocals just seemed a bit flat while Yumehito's have a bit more energy in them.

彩冷える>AYABIE

AYABIE got some cool songs, but I prefer Aoi's over Yumehito's vocals

Ha! Good joke. Old Ayabie all the way. I honestly tried to follow Ayabie after Aoi left and it's just not the same. Like their something about Aoi's vocals and the compositions that were made when he was in the band that just can't be touched with Yumehito as the singer (on a small side bar, I thought Virgin SNow Color second season would be just as wonderful as Virgin Snow Color which is my favorite Ayabie album...but I was wrong). Even when Ryohei left, the songs were still awesome! I mean I literally woke up everyday to Cube [L/R]ock for 3 months. Nothing new Ayabie has done has ever made me go "Oh man! This is so awesome!" ....on the other side...nothing Aoi has done after Ayabie has really made me too happy either...But I digressed...OLD AYABIE!...Its really sad to watch them deteriorate lately IMO as they were one of the bands I've followed the whole discography of...but now...I just can't...not happy with their songs lately at all.

to me , I Love アヤビエ , I like 彩冷える , there is nothing I like / wanna talk about AYABIE ,
except they play very good instrument ,
their songs are very pop rock , and kind of boring to be honest .

Even though I like 彩冷える , but since 2008 , they going down as their music just gone Pop ,
at least I like Aoi's vocal , as in MASK , as in アヤビエ , as in his solo career and of course , the incredible 葵&涼平 <3

Shame this topic is not comparing アヤビエ and AYABIE , it's just horrible of AYABIE work !

I find it funny how when the old ayabie disbanded/went on an indefinite hiatus everybody was overjoyed because they thought they were so incredibly awful, and now everyone's favouring them over the new AYABIE (though that one was from what I recall received quite well when they first popped up). Though I suppose this isn't the first time that this happens (note: XodiacK and BFN).

I myself prefer the new AYABIE. Better vocals, catchier songs and just better overall. The old ayabie had some nice tracks here and there but was not consistent enough for me to prefer them over the new AYABIE. Especially when they went major they went downhill incredibly fast. So yeah, new AYABIE it is.

I find it funny how when the old ayabie disbanded/went on an indefinite hiatus everybody was overjoyed because they thought they were so incredibly awful, and now everyone's favouring them over the new AYABIE (though that one was from what I recall received quite well when they first popped up). Though I suppose this isn't the first time that this happens (note: XodiacK and BFN).

False. I cried like a little baby. I thought they were always awesome. Guess I was the only one lol

I guess I should've changed that to "almost everyone" :P The general consensus in that thread wasn't too positive though, from what I recall. /off topic.

ayabie died after 2006. i love the song cubic l rock though