Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

秋葉原少年団☆電&#33075

????????????

286829.jpg

This is one of my favorite bands. They only have like four songs right now, but I'm awaiting more releases.

Akihabara Shounendan Dennou Romeo = non-unicode name

Anyone else listen to them?

I just found PHYSALIS by them. i think its a single. not too sure.

i'm downloading it now. I'm curious as to what they sound like.

If you want, I have their discography, which is PHYLIAS and an omnibus track, lol. But yeah, amazing to the max. But yeah, nothing to get too excited over, because I guess I'm like the only person who likes them, because to a lot of other people, they sound like your typical indies band, which I love the sound of, lol.

I heard they had another release coming soon, or something, but I don't remember where I read that, or whatever. xD

Ok so I guess they have a bunch now, they released a single "Refrain" not too long ago, Prism just posted it. Also there's a DVD with like 13 songs on it, I was unaware of this release, he also posted it though.

Yeah, playing that many different songs, and not officially releasing studio versions is...like really annoying, lol.

Couldn't help but notice the "romeo" part is missing from the topic title. o_O Or is it just me?

Yeah it is really annoying, I wish I had studio versions of all their songs, or even the DVD... lol sendspace soooo slow. I'm still only 60% on the first part, lol. ^^;

But yeah, it is missing, their name is too long, lol.

Sign in to follow this