Sign in to follow this  
Nekomimi

The Happiness Thread

Hmmmm. Well, I managed to get a job which Ive managed to hold down since last year despite hating it. I worked for the postal service here for 5 years before I was made redundant. They were shutting the sorting office where i worked at and there wasnt enough room to relocate everyone.

I currently have a new manager who is a bit of a cunt, and I hope to be leaving this job soon and starting one im more comfortable with before the end of this year.

thats something to be happy about i guess..

I'm alive. (?) I'm in love with a guy and we've kissed each day but we are not an official couple yet. I guess this will be fxcked up. ;__; But... somehow I'm happy. Right? c: ♥ ;A; RIGHT xDDDD *Deep feeling...*

I had a very nice visitor. ^____^

Feeling really happy! I have NEVER had this sort of feeling in my stomach before.

was it Manfreddo the Man friend who writes Mandates for Pancakes?

Guest MollyMouse

I worked at a maid cafe (living my dreaaaam) at a local con this weekend and everyone loved me ;w;

I got my first vehicle today

and today I found out a guy i have been crushing on likes me back and he gave me my very first real kiss....it was very awkward though....god all this happened in a weekend lol

I had an interview today.
I was offered the job on the spot and the interviewer said he'd be disappointed if I didn't pursue management within the company.
And then, to top it all off, after the 2 week training period I'll be making a dollar an hour MORE than I was originally asking for.

Maths mock didn't go as badly as I was expecting. Why? My secret: just frantically writing any kind of mathematical nonsence to answer all the questions reassures me I did a good job. And yes, I am deluded in that way, please don't take that away from me. (And yes on talking a lot about maths. To let out my stress thank you)

Finally got a spark of motivation in me to try my best in work after being shown this motivational video in assembly at college today.

I don't say this often but, thank you for encouraging us lazy students to try, school. I did well up, okay? I admit it. You did well, Senseis. I am happy.

There's only one person in the world I can be totally honest with and open up to. I am happy it's a two-way street for us. ^__^ I truly hope he will get to a school nearby, because we will become roommates then...

my friend renewed her wedding vows. I witnessed such heart-felt readings being exchanged.... not to mention a beetlejuice skit being integrated.... wearing an amazing red dress! non-traditional wedding is the way to go! AMAZING!

At first, I was terrified of the idea of washing Keru (Koo-roo), my blanket. I couldn't part with him because he reminds me of my hero. I love them both so much like omg. I mustered up the courage finally, only to freak out about it later. Now, I'm happy that Keru came out so warm, clean and fluffy. <3

At first it was rant-worthy, but now.... I can't help but laugh uncontrollably when I think about it.

My 24-year-old housemate (whose native language is English, graduated from high school, and attended 4 years at a community college before dropping out) vandalized the door to my room. About a foot from the ground he etched in "FUUH TOU". Because apparently "FUCK" and "YOU" were too difficult for him to spell.

Here's a link because the picture is freaking huge. XD

Laugh with me. <3

Sign in to follow this