Sign in to follow this  
Nekomimi

The Happiness Thread

My internet are suddenly five time faster. I love it, and I hopeit stays like this. It's, comfortable,e ven though it might not look to good. lulz!

Yesasia shipped my order today and I ordered it Saturday evening :D As they don't work on Sunday I praise them for shipping it so fast.

Summer is coming! ;___; I'm feeling so happy, that after I've download Linkin Park's whole discography, I'll put some songs to my MP3, and go for a walk. It's so sunny and warm out there!

And then while I'm walking, I'm going to listen this:

5qF_qbaWt3Q

Today I was notified that I passed my law of obligations and my basic rights exam :)!

SO DAMN happy about that!

^ We should make a law topic for us people who's studying or is interested in studying law 8D

anyway, posting here because

I'M GOING TO FUCKING SEE KAYA LIVE IN JULY BITCH. I'M SO BETTER THAN YOU

^ We should make a law topic for us people who's studying or is interested in studying law 8D

Yes please!! :D!

My life is totally occupied with law anyways :lol:

... WHO'S THE BOSS?!?!?

I passed the math's test and course, which means that I can stop taking high school's math and change to business school's one, which is a lot easier.

Fuck yeah!

Devil concert tonight. Also, I got this today:

newcastle_home_shirt_2010_2011.jpg

Happy, happy, happy! And just a week until I go to Sweden to buy a huge amount of beer, then Oslo for Inferno and partyin', as Rebecca Black would have said.

I do! I love Newcastle with all my heart, and now that I've got my first Newcastle-shirt I feel as if I can finally die as a happy human being. :D

Yay, I'm here again. :D

But I had my report done and gave it to my teacher. (And he said that he liked it)

I might get a job form newspaper-company

AAAAND I heard I might get my own apartment. (Though, it's only room and closet, but there's a kitchen in that room.) I will hear more today. :)))

Life is nice sometimes ♥

^Congrats!

When I finished my drawing assignment my teacher said he liked it, so that really gave me some hope

Finished my creative writing course today, this very instant. Now off to write a short story, eh.. maybe later.

Sign in to follow this