Sign in to follow this  
Nekomimi

The Happiness Thread

It's soothing to finally know what I want to do the rest of my life. What's the kind of profession I can dedicate myself into, what meets my standards and what makes me happy when I do it.

For the sake of everything good in this world, let me become a music technician <3

The party I was supposed to go to ended up sucking, so I don't regret it missing it.

The only thing they did was play Simpsons Scene-It. I fucking can't. Just wow.

^I think you meant to post that in here: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=1361&start=150

Actually my job did sucks ball. Hence the happiness of being liberated from it. Though its was actually a second job I had in order to pay off some debts I had. Now that they're paid, I no longer need it.

Another reason to be happy: Spring is coming. I'm tired of the winter.

Just ate icecream, borrowed three PC games (Left 4 Dead, Bioshock 2, Thief: The Dark Project), sitting beside many movies, which we're going to watch tonight, I'll spend the night with Saku and... three computers in the same room. Perrrrfect.

Devin Townsend Project in this Wednesday <3 and My best friends b-day is coming

Only about 21 days until Inferno Festival kicks off, and only 17 until I go to Sweden to buy a crapload of beer, then straight to Oslo. Will be seeing Resonaut, Alcest, DHG/Dødheimsgard, Aura Noir, Nidingr, Pentagram and Urgehal for sure. And maybe Immortal, Today is the Day, Napalm Death, Ava Inferi and Akercocke if we have time/energy.

This makes me happy! Four days of beer, good music, potatochips and hamburgers/kebabs and other junk food. Hell yeah!

There was this girl in class today who had the same DA2 shirt I had on today. It felt awesome to see someone in my area with Bioware merch, not to mention the fact that girl gamers around where I am are few and far becoming.

Sign in to follow this