Sign in to follow this  
Nekomimi

The Happiness Thread

I thought that after all that ranting, we need something positive.

It's not like our lifes are all shitty, rite?

So tell here about something good that has happened to you ~!

I'm almost overly happy, because I just got the results of my exams, and I scored LOT better than I thought.

The provisional results were lower than the ones I received today.

I'm in heaven right now! I didn't actually do as badly as I thought!

(our grades go A B C M E L, A being the worst, and L best.)

I got E from everything *_*

And it's snowing. Happy moment. All that reading..

And yes, I partly made this thread just because I'm so overly happy right now xD

yay for exams!

But recently i took my driver's test and passed it with flying colors (i must've been high to see flying colors), but i passed none the less. Now i can steal cars with joy.

Also there's a friend of mine, i've liked her for a while, but i didn't know if she liked me, told me recently that she likes me and that just made my whole year better, lol. I'm going to see her for my birthday which will be good because i usually don't celebrate it, so at least I'll be with someone that I'd enjoy being around instead of some jackasses.

I'm happy that's i've managed to get A's and A-'s on pretty much every grade so far this semester! i feel so smart even though i'm not xD

ne way also for some reason i'm just really happy today. Just really really happy ^^

yay for exams!

But recently i took my driver's test and passed it with flying colors (i must've been high to see flying colors), but i passed none the less. Now i can steal cars with joy.

Also there's a friend of mine, i've liked her for a while, but i didn't know if she liked me, told me recently that she likes me and that just made my whole year better, lol. I'm going to see her for my birthday which will be good because i usually don't celebrate it, so at least I'll be with someone that I'd enjoy being around instead of some jackasses.

Wohay! Gongrats for the thief card~!

I haven't even really considered getting one, since it's expencive, and then the car itself is expencive D:

And because I bet I'd be horrible driver. A threat to all traffic. Killer on four wheels. Etc.

And that girly thing. That's just sooo good. I love it when people have that kind of experiences ^^

Yay! more happy people with good exam results!

And the smartness indeed is something weird. My mom keeps saying how "smart" I am. And I didn't even read THAT much for those exams. They weren't that difficult. Oh well..

Prism <3 because today is good day.

I just got a job yesterday. It's only Seasonal work and it'll proablly only last about 2 months but at least that means I have enough for my half of the rent. Yea for still having a place to live!

You got a job o.o

Well done. I spent whole yesterday searching for one.

Didn't get any (yet)

December is looking like it's going to be an amazing month for me!

-JUDO CHOP Vol. 9 (Thee Out Mods and..... 3/4 other bands XD $7... well $10 after I buy a fucking beer. Seriously... $5 for a single bottle of beer?! [the ticket to get in includes a $2 drink ticket] -_-)

-hagakure/antifeminism coupling tour with Thee Out Mods (if I go, I go as press so it'll be free. If someone else is picked to go, I can't afford the $25 tickets lol)

-RUSIKA's possible Dec show (he promised to invite Ghost Town! *SQUEE!* I think Natz said I can get in for free XD)

-Ghost Town's possible Dec show (I think Atama will be playing! YAY! free show)

-The Binges at 35th New Year Rock Festival (I am on the guestlist, not press list, so I can be meeee! *SQUEE*)

*DeadlyNightshade?squeals and squeals and squeals and squeals and squeals and squeals and squeals and squeals and squeals and squeals

lmao XD you get the idea

saw piccies of my "nephew" and he's sooooooooooooooo CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *DeadlyNightshade?squeals again

and so what if i'm being bias! =p KKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whole week off from school o.o that's like my dream come true. But it just happened to you! D: Give me my dream!

Anywhoo, I'm happy right now because someone I thought that would be really pissed of with me wasn't actually that mad! ^^ He didn't say anything nasty when I asked about one thing, and I thought that I had serioiusly pissed him off.

Or then he was just sarcastic o.o

NEW RELEASES! <3

And I just burned everything I had on CD's so they are safe now <3

^Haha, aww, I'm sorry.

But at least all your files are backed-up. I have yet to do that and I fear one day my computer is going to crash O_O.

Yeah, I can't burn CDs and my comp seems to be on it's deathbed. If I lose my 30GB of music I'll just have to rerip and redownload it all. D: At least if it dies I will have a legitimate excuse to get a MUCH larder HD! :D

I'm pretty stoked for December!

i lovee my jesse^-^. his mom is letting me move with him to colorado next summer . which means goodbai georgia ._. i'm tired of the southXD woooXD i cant wait till megacon next year. i wonder what jrock abnd is going to be there. i hope its an cafe._. that would be cool.

o_O

Woah, I'm so dying to get to move to my own apartment!

So gongrats to you. And that is one helluva nice mother he has! : D

I'm so happy!

Just one more exam and then I can be my lazy normal nerdy self again <3

And the last one is something I call to the "pre-school physics"

It's so damn stupid to be in a course with the freshmen when you are already senior (senile senior in my case)

You shouldn't be happy for that!

It's good for you to have PE D:

I hate PE xD

Well..

I don't hate everything in PE.

Just the winter sports (I still hate ice skating so much D:)

And I have never been athletic xD

Just.. eh trying hard.. -.-'

Blech I hate PE.

I like being active and I workout everday. But I don't want to do it at school. Seems like a huge waste of a class. I could be getting credits for some other class instead of wasting time.

Anywho....my friend who ran away from home showed up so I'm pretty happy shes okay

Sign in to follow this