Sign in to follow this  
Kazuya Tanizawa

Date An Anime or Video Game Character

Okay if you Could Date any Anime Character or Video Game Character,Who would it Be?

This Is Just For Fun, So Be as Creative as you want with your Answers

Mines would be Anna Kushina From K Project

Ikuto from Shugo chara  and of course Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji (hopefully without my soul on the line).

For games I would say Leon from Resident Evil 4 or Alucard from Castlevania Symphony of the night.

183391.jpg

Mink (Dramatical Murder)

79104.jpg

Badou Nails (Dogs: Bullets & Carnage)

287101.jpg

Teresa (Claymore)

201487.jpg

Iva (Karneval)

There's too many husbandos and waifus out there...

Video game wise... Fire Emblem: Awakening's Gaius and Libra, and Valkyria Chronicles' Edy and Ramona.

I think this thread should be renamed as 'Date a fictional character', 'cause... ya know, why exclude TV characters (fictional ones, not actors), book characters etc.? Anyways.

SO - FUCKING - MANY.

Don't really have anime crushes, or TV crushes for that matter. I can definitely like a character from other medias and be excited when they're on the screen (i.e. Jaqen H'ghar from Game of Thrones or Daryl from The Walking Dead), but having a crush on a character requires for me to be involved with what they're doing. 

Anyways, onto the characters.

Garrus Vakarian / Mass Effect trilogy

3abc56ff0d47c2fddf11a117ac06cc0a.png

I would fuck this alien's brains out in an instant if I got the chance. So - hawt. Citadel DLC had me biting my fingers so I wouldn't moan and orgasm when Garrus deftly tangoed femShep into oblivion. Also, he's funny. And projected as a skilled shooter, so... really, Garrus is a pretty perfect package. Why romance humans when you can romance stupid sexy aliens?

Ignis Scientia / Final Fantasy XV

b2f1a50ad1c8f818a661d7a904a9aa3f.jpg

Iggy was just the deepest character in the whole game and just depicted perfectly what a unconditionally loving relationship there can be between two friends. Ignis gave his all for Noctis and never wavered, even when he lost his sight. And after watching Final Fantasy XV: Brotherhood, it's even more than evident, that Ignis was special to Noctis. Prompto might've been his best friend and Gladio always kept his feet on the ground, but Ignis was, in addition to being a friend, like a parent to Noct, when his father grew too weary. Iggy is just so beautiful. *cries*

Naoto Shirogane / Persona 4

persona-4-golden-naoto-shirogane.png?w=2

Okay yeah I have a thing for boyish girls, especially as pretty as Naoto. She's just the picture of perfection. Cool and collected and sweet and adorable and everything. Wanna stick her under my pillow and keep there.

Morrigan / Dragon Age: Origins/Inquisition

121bf994f59266e10aae0210741a4d8d.jpg

My heart's desire. Morrigan. The most beautiful, perfect woman in the whole game world. Beautiful and witty, destructive and intelligent. She makes my heart tremble. In fact, I'm kind of mad at Bioware for not making her a companion or a romance in Inquisition. They improved her looks so much that I was swimming in my own saliva after 5 minutes of banter with her. Not that she wasn't already amazing in Origins but... maker, look at that face! Just wish she wasn't a baby mama (Kieran is such an annoying brat).

Solas / Dragon Age: Inquisition

tumblr_nuipd7jLPU1qcxzu2o2_250.gif

Solas you little... nnh. Solas is definitely more of a personality crush than anything else, although I have to admit that sentinel armour in the .gif is sexy af. Shiny thighs. Anyways. Before I played Inquisition I was warned that Solas was gonna be really boring and that his romance doesn't proceed anywhere beyond kissing, but also that his backstory would be the most interesting out of all the companions. The warning about dullness almost made me not romance him, but he just made it waaaay too easy (kinda like Anders in DA2. If you've ever played DA2 you know Anders is way too easy to romance. He just kinda throws himself in your arms). So I went with it, and while it's slightly disappointing that you, indeed, don't get to do much else than smooch with Solas and have in-depth conversations about the Fade, the emotional investment in the romance is HUGE. I could write a fudging essay about how my feelings for Solas went from 'you're kinda boring' to 'omg you're actually really sweet' to 'I effin love you man' to 'YOU SHITHEAD YOU BROKE MY HEART IMA PUNCH YOU IN THE GUTTER' to 'why am I crying solas please solas take me with you solas we can burn the world together solas i'll love you forever solas'. Gotta love the egg.

Cole / Dragon Age: Inquisition

tumblr_nhq64l5wjQ1r0cy9wo3_r1_500.gif

Cole. ;w; Just looking at him makes me want to cry. Okay maybe my love for Cole isn't as much 'I'd date him' than 'I'd take him home, feed him well, pet his head, brush his hair and take care of him until the end of times'. Cole is just a wee puppy. There're so many ways in Inquisition in which you can make him even sadder than he already is. If you're a generally bad person, he might leave and make you forget he ever existed, with the parting words: "You won't miss me." SO SAD I WOULD NEVER DO THAT.

Also you have the option to turn him more into a spirit, and near the end game, in a conversation with him, you call him by his name and he says: "You may keep calling me that. After all, I'm here to help." ;;w;; Never again will I turn Cole into a spirit.

(ALSO, SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL PATRICK WEEKES TO STOP WRITING AWESOME CHARACTERS. 3 OUT OF 6 ON THIS LIST ARE HIS WORK.)

So many pictures and gifs, enjoy!

// Edit since march:

I would like to add on the list:

Kitagawa Yusuke / Persona 5

Yusuke-Kitagawa-e1487317493898.png

tumblr_opx8h37YSe1us3ogyo7_400.gif

Okay so turns out I can't handle myself with any character that's sorta broody and eccentric. Yusuke is such a dork and oblivious and yet skilled with his words and observations of deeper meanings within the world. And he says things like he means them and it creates hilarious outcomes that are relatable to someone like me who occasionally also struggles to keep her pie hole shut when needed. 

Plus haaaay, who doesn't like foxes?

Edited by The Bread Wolf

Sign in to follow this