Sign in to follow this  
Yadora

Hi everyone

Nice to meet you!
I'm new on this forum. I was surprised to find an active Jrock forum, since most places seem to be deserted... So I hope I'll be able to talk about music with many people here!

I live in Belgium, and I'm currently a university student.

The bands I like the most are Kagrra,; Nightmare, Kra, Bergerac and Plastic Tree. But I listen to many other bands, and I'm always looking for new bands to try out.

I'm mostly active on tumblr as ponyindreamland.
I translate Nightmare's tweets (sporadically) and I've also done some interviews and lyrics.

I also have a fast.fm account but I haven't been using it for very long.

Um, yeah, that's it I guess, if you have any questions, ask away! ^^

Please be nice to me~

Welcome! :lolita_love:

I hope you have a great time here! Also great bands you listen to!

I just checked your lastfm ^^

Your musical compatibility with Yadora is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes the GazettEONE OK ROCKAlice Nineナイトメアand DIR EN GREY.

Very nice~ ;'3

See you around! :lolita_cheerful:

I live in Belgium, and I'm currently a university student.

So yeah, chances are high you're from Flanders? As there has been a very high density of Dutch speaking members as of late =)

Dus, om maar in het Nederlands verder te gaan :P, nah, j/k

Welcome to the forum, and enjoy. Drop by in the chat from time to time for some fun or some serious talk from time to time, or start talking in your native tongue in the language specific threads that we have in our International Lounge =)

Thanks everyone!~ It was fun talking on the chat too, I'll definitely drop by again.

@wsp: Oh, thank you! I was so surprised when someone added me!

@Aion: Jrock is pretty popular in The Netherlands, maybe? Yes, I'm from Flanders. It's cool to meet people who live so nearby!

@Manic: Tatsuha, actually. :3 He's still my favorite, even though he's already left visual kei for good it seems.

Welcome to MH~ hope you enjoy your stays here :3

And it really does seem like other Jrock forums are deserted aren't they? Well, I'm glad you found MH~

Sign in to follow this