Cristate

[New Band] Jupiter : Versailles members reforming with new Vocalist

my point of view.

for me that i don't even like this romantic style so much.
kamijo has the personality/appearance for that kind of style more than anyone i have seen(and in visual kei that style matters.)

i can't  explain it really .he is kinda radiant LOL. or mesmerizing? (and not because he is good looking ) even when you look at just pictures of the band.
i think it's very difficult to find anyone that can  beat him in that. at least if the other had amazing voice. better than kamijo's.

i think they  even choose someone who has similar voice with kamijo. they could choose someone like juka's voice

it really seems like some drama happened between them. i don't undertand why they split up to do the same thing.

Why is Zin wearing Kamijo's high heels ? xD

This preview is really good, I love Zin's voice, the guitars solos are impressive (poor Zin is standing for 1min and doing nothing),  their look is cool too

Will definitely buy the single and album

Guest mitsubana

Why is Zin wearing Kamijo's high heels ? xD

This preview is really good, I love Zin's voice, the guitars solos are impressive (poor Zin is standing for 1min and doing nothing),  their look is cool too

Will definitely buy the single and album

I agree~ I love it too~ I've already pre-ordered both versions of "Blessing Of The Future"~~ Excited!!!

Guest mitsubana

UICN-5002_POS1.jpg

This is the poster that comes with "Blessing of the Future" single on CDJapan. My order has shipped already and should arrive on Wednesday/Thursday. So excited!!! :D :D

Guest mitsubana

Got my copy today!!! It's f**king amazing!!! :D :D :D :D And the poster!! Squee! Fangirl mode right now haha

Got my copy today!!! It's f**king amazing!!! :D :D :D :D And the poster!! Squee! Fangirl mode right now haha

:neko: Oh! mitsubana-sama can you rip it in flac? :drool: :drool:

Guest mitsubana

wow, weird to see people who doesn't like to share in a forum like that lol

Sorry, guys~ I am just not a fan of illegal downloading in my personal opinion and I know it can be difficult (and expensive) to purchase visual kei music. But if no one else uploads it (which I bet someone will share it), maybe I will or maybe upload the PV or scan the photobook or something... depending on my mood.

There you go - dont say I never did anything for you

As for this band.... My body is ready!

Cute, I'm glad you had fun with that but that comment of mine is pretty old, you know before it wasn't very easy to find their site.

Sorry, guys~ I am just not a fan of illegal downloading in my personal opinion and I know it can be difficult (and expensive) to purchase visual kei music. But if no one else uploads it (which I bet someone will share it), maybe I will or maybe upload the PV or scan the photobook or something... depending on my mood.

Haha, dont worry, i'm not saying that you NEED to. Of course you don't. Your money, your stuff, your decision :P Would be glad if you do! But yeah, surely someone is going to upload it soon

Guest mitsubana

A few people have already uploaded the full PV of "Blessing of the Future" on youtube.

This was the best quality one~ And they also uploaded the Makin Of PV, which is cute~

P.S  If anyone is interested, I have the lyrics to this song posted on my v-kei lyrics site. (Working on the rest of the single right now).