Cristate

[New Band] Jupiter : Versailles members reforming with new Vocalist

Oh Jesus. ZIN's vocals are rather weak...I'd have Kamijo over this any day. I hope he will receive more vocal training in the future, because this sounds very bland and uninspiring. Not only the vocals, but also the instrumentals. Then again, this is Hizaki (who has clearly burned out).

I wasnt expecting the vocals to be that...weak, i guess you could say? Anyway, the preview was pretty bland too. /was hoping for a lot better tbh/

I can't be the only person not hearing anything wrong can I? Are you really confusing poor audio quality for poor singing?
You might not have noticed this because you were too busy masturbating furiously to your own opinions and your confirmation bias that it's going to be bad, but the sound has pretty much been halved.
He even sounds more legit power metal than kamijew

[hyperventilates into a brown paper bag]

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the vocals.... now. My only grime is with how low production the video is. It seems that Kamijo left with all the money. Kamijo was the wife of the divorce of Versailles. I think ZIN is all right, a little resemblance to Kamijo with a lighter voice and less dramatic but I still need some time to get used to it

I don't think they have major label money for dramatic PVs yet, looks like Destiny the Lovers all over again. I'm glad I skipped the Limited edition of this release.

Just reposting the LONGER and HIGHER QUALITY preview that came out in late May, cause it seems like quite a few people missed it.  As Sened mentioned, it seems the reaction to the lower quality preview is a LOT more negative, haha.

I still think ZIN sounds good, but the PV preview does seem quite bland.

Wasn't that always the case with Versailles as well? They always seemed to choose the worst part of the song for the PV spot.

Anyways, liking ZIN a little more with this preview, although that whole guitar intro was definitely reminding me of Faith and Decision

Instrumentals sound a lot better in this snippet, the audio quality is far superior. The vocals I'm still not too fond of though, I guess the singing itself would not be too bad but...the way his voice sounds isn't really to my personal liking. I'm not calling him a bad singer, he just doesn't have a voice that I can really enjoy...or perhaps I'm still too used to Kamijo's voice and that it's just a matter of time before I get used to ZIN.

I'm excited for the single. I'm thinking his tone/pitch or well the actual sound of his voice will take some getting used too since most people have only heard HIZAkI with either Kamijo or even Juka instead of the number of shitty vocalist he's worked with in the past.

I want to hear a Teru song with his vocals C: 

I remember that I hated Kamijo's vocals around the time when Lyrical Sympathy came out because he hadn't mastered his lower range yet. Same thing with ZIN I suppose.

If he's "more legit power metal" than Kamijo, I hope this doesn't mean that he has a low dynamic range. As odd as Kamijo was, he worked because he could hit a wide variety of notes. Tons of power metal vocalists sing as if they can only hit two or three notes. I hope ZIN works on surpassing that.