Cristate

[New Band] Jupiter : Versailles members reforming with new Vocalist

totally more excited for jupiter than for kamizo soro purojecuto (I mean, he's like three hundred and forty in VK years, and probably gonna switch his audience from shoolgirls to pre-menopausal housewives too)

the sample, however, is what any other generic verusaruzo snippet would sound like. I hope they'll get more creative with b-sides because honestly it was the only late versailles thing I could care about.

^ My question is why you had to say things with that stereotypical asian talk "verusaruzo?"

I don't know if maybe most of you subconsciously want ZIN to sound like Kamijo, but, I heard like 10% similarity to Kamijo's voice...and that was only with 3 seconds of hearing his voice in that preview. Frankly, I'm excited for this, I want some more Versailles stuff, I just hope HIZAKI lets Teru compose more hahaha

^ My question is why you had to say things with that stereotypical asian talk "verusaruzo?"

why does that matter & why don't you use private messaging for irrelevant stuff like that.

answering your question - because it looks whimsically. same whimsically as typing "elvise nine", "gzettae", "diruangrei", "jirokku", "yahoi", ettuzeteru.

So they have already signed to Thunderball667 (Universal Music Japan)? Major band from the beginning, this smells good.

I am so curious, will probably be better than Versailles, they became boring at the end (It's quite obvious that KAMIJO is the one who wanted to end Versailles)

Btw, the official site is working again.

Guest Magatsu

yeah and his voices also sound the same as in the tokami and his last band. so I'm sure it's him :D

He is a great vocalist! :D

Well, I had listen to the Jupiterclip yesterday. I already know the musicians so that's okay with me, I'm curious how the singer 'Zin' sounds. If they make a whole album, I'm gonna buy it (at least for the good music)

I actually can't believe I didn't know about this until now. But nonetheless, I'm a little.... Taken aback. Seeing as Versailles was my favorite band. And still is. So it just seems like a bastardization of a band that didn't need fixing. To me anyway. But I'm glad they're carrying on the same sound and not changing things up too much. Unpopular opinion, maybe, but I really liked versailles through and through.

I really liked the preview, to be honest. I think the band is gonna do good things.

As I said in the rumor thread,

Sadly, the new vocalist will most likely not compliment they sound very well. Should have made it an instrumental band (with maybe a few guest vocalists for some songs). I believe their instrumentals are their strength. 

Totally shocked me when I saw this. Wow. I will totally follow them but they're definitely not gonna replace Versailles or anything. It should be interesting to see how they play out.

They've been reduced to playing with TCST and Cocklobin.

This concert in May seems even worse lol http://jupiter.jp.net/news/2013/03/30/28/

Perform:「xxx」is D£AD / Zelktage / NAINE / Nobady / オッドウェイ / JILUKA / AMARANYX / Dieu / なんでやねんセッション(Yuya(ex.RED universe) / 昔の仲間達

This concert in May seems even worse lol http://jupiter.jp.net/news/2013/03/30/28/

Perform:「xxx」is D£AD / Zelktage / NAINE / Nobady / オッドウェイ / JILUKA / AMARANYX / Dieu / なんでやねんセッション(Yuya(ex.RED universe) / 昔の仲間達

lmao why bother being on Warner Universal if you're going to play with no-name bands in small venues? I get that vkei bands tend to only play with other vkei bands (hence why I'm tentative to say Lynch. has left the scene, since they seem to still tour with lady boy bands), but surely there has to be some larger names they could start off playing with, no?

I can see why they're playing on the Art Cube event, they're all old buddies Seiji even was in HIZAKI Project back in the day, MASASHI was on közi solo... so, its probably a opportunity to hang out with old friends again. 

I imagine they're probably friends with some of these bands, so maybe playing with them just for the sake of playing with friends. Also since they've already built a decent fanbase with Versailles good opportunity to for indie no namers to get some new faces to see them.

Trying to find early Tokami releases to hear what this guy sounds like, hopefully he's not as weak of a vocalist like SNOREmijo.

Maybe playing with these bands will restore some of their "indie cred" among the major-label haterz?

It's kinda interesting.

not quite and i don't understand what's wrong with those bands ;p