Cristate

[New Band] Jupiter : Versailles members reforming with new Vocalist

Cool news even if I bet it will be just "Versailles II". But who knows, maybe this change will somehow work in their favor anyway :).

I'm just confused... it just sounds like Versailles without kamijo only even that guitar bit sounds exactly like a few rehashed songs I've heard somewhere before.

I'm just confused... it just sounds like Versailles without kamijo only even that guitar bit sounds exactly like a few rehashed songs I've heard somewhere before.

It's Hizaki. I love the man but he's only ever composed four different types of songs. :lol:

And I wouldn't be surprised if Kamijo and Hizaki need a break from each other.

sad that kamijo is gone...

but will continue to give my support! ><

He isn't gone so much as 'uugghhh fak u hizak i go soro.' He has an album coming out around the same time as this single, both on Warner as far as I can tell, so it shall be interesting to see how they both turn out (and see if either are any different from Versailles).

Guest pixyfalse01.

I don't think just replace Kamijo to a noname singer saves the "Versailles" from even getting boring.

Guest pixyfalse01.

Just a rumor but...

ZIN → LEDA (ex-DELUHI guitarrist)

LEDA's face is totally different..

especially the nose

LEDA's face is totally different..

especially the nose

Yeah, you're right. I never paid attention to LEDA's face, just saw people talking that.

I checked their birthday and thats different :P

The sample hasn't impressed me too much yet (though the guy sounds sort of similar to KAMIJO), but I'll see what this turns out to be. I secretly hope for more TERU compositions, in any case.

I didn't say he was, I just got bored and checked people born on September 1st on vkdb and he looks similar xD. Don't take it seriously.

SLOD's vocalist was pretty good from what I remember, though I'm not sure if he's a good match for Versailles-style music.
We'll see!  (And if it's not even him, oh well!)

Kind of excited how this and the new Kamijo solo project will turn out.  

This reminds me of Audioslave. Except they'll probably sound just like Versailles with a different guy. I wonder if Versailles even has a chance of coming back after seeing this.