Messenger84

the Gazette WORLD TOUR 2013

Could the wonderful resident French and German people inform me of the train and flight fares inside and between these two countries. Is it cheaper to fly from say Paris to Toulouse or from Paris to Dortmund, or from Dortmund to Munich, and should this trip be taken via train or plane. 

Anyone know these clubs in Germany/France/Finland? I need to get info, is there any of these clubs where they gonna play with better accesiable for people on wheelchair. Like special platform, etc (dont want to stay at the back of club)

dortmund is supposed to be completely accessible (including special toilets etc...), if i remember correctly the main hall is in general seperated with two platforms on different heights so i think wheelchair-place would be on the front of the higher platform, but i might be wrong

EDIT: btw, whoever wants to go to the dortmund-gig should be quick with the tickets i guess, since this location is not big at all, it's more of an indie-place. just for reference, the last time i was there was for a boris-concert!

Could the wonderful resident French and German people inform me of the train and flight fares inside and between these two countries. Is it cheaper to fly from say Paris to Toulouse or from Paris to Dortmund, or from Dortmund to Munich, and should this trip be taken via train or plane. 

don't know about france, but dortmund to munich is something where you probably should ditch the train. cheap flights (from düsseldorf, which is closest) seem to be between 60-80 bucks ( www.airberlin.com but you'll have to add about 20 to get to the airport i guess) whilst trains are twice the price and 4-5x the time. or if you're feeling adventerous you could try car-sharing (there is the whole 26th free for traveling as i see) www.mitfahrerzentrale.de which will set you back just 30-40 bucks. i'm just not so sure how far in advance you can "book" that, and it might not be the most reliable option, although so far i've always found  a way to get where i wanted and i travel like that a lot...

Traveling by train is pretty expensive in Germany as long as you don't have their "bonus-card" (it's called BahnCard if I remember correctly). For long distance over a few days you can save some money by choosing "Interrail" - you can find all info on that one over here; http://www.interrail.eu - but for like Paris to Düsseldorf or Munich directly I'd just check out the flight-prices and go by plane, you just need to add the transfer costs from (and to) the airports in addition as they are often a bit outside of the town.

hope that helps a bit…

dortmund is supposed to be completely accessible (including special toilets etc...), if i remember correctly the main hall is in general seperated with two platforms on different heights so i think wheelchair-place would be on the front of the higher platform, but i might be wrong

EDIT: btw, whoever wants to go to the dortmund-gig should be quick with the tickets i guess, since this location is not big at all, it's more of an indie-place. just for reference, the last time i was there was for a boris-concert!

i just checked the boris concert was in 2007. so its not really accurate as the venue was rebuild in 2009. it has now a capacity of 1300 (400 before 2009)

i just checked the boris concert was in 2007. so its not really accurate as the venue was rebuild in 2009. it has now a capacity of 1300 (400 before 2009)

nope, it was in 2011

http://www.fzw.de/hall-of-fame/2011-07-16/boris-russian-circles-co-headliner-show

hmmn, where did you read that 1300 thing? well, maybe the boris-gig wasn't the main stage and they have mutliple ones, because this one sure seemed like max 400 (probably less) to me...

EDIT: ok, they seem to be divided between "club" and "hall" so that gig was probably in the "club"-department, sry...

Guest Magatsu

I guess they book the MAIN HALL :D

B7Klan

B7Klan organizes the French concerts, not the tour. There is no one single tour organizer, the Latin America shows are organized by a single organization, the French and German ones by weird world + B7Klan and the Finland concert by jrock suomi.

Guest Magatsu

Steff AstanMagazin
B7 and Weird wolrd work together since a long time, and Weird World are doing only the organisation for B7 and WW are doing a good job. Good guys.

So the tickets for the Finnish show will be 55e and VIP 85e, and the tickets will be on sale 10.4. 

Does anyone know what site sells the tickets for Dortmund, and when does the sale start, 

625545_576428252376623_1178424274_n.jpg

Does anybody know how can I buy tickets from fnac france and how would I get them? I mean, will they send it to me, do I have to print it or what?

PS: The shit is expensive as hell, Torpedo really wants to milk us lol I hope the VIP ticket is worthy

Guest Magatsu

omg now people are complaining that THE GAZETTE is way to EXPENSIVE.

DUH... everyone could know that it will be that PRICE.

omg now people are complaining that THE GAZETTE is way to EXPENSIVE.

DUH... everyone could know that it will be that PRICE.

Well I didn't expect the VIP ticket in France to be almost 10€ more expensive than in Helsinki, don't have any complaints about the regular ticket though. And if that were the case I think I can complain, can't I?

Btw, I'd like them to tell us the time the tickets will start to be sold at, since I wanna buy it instantly lol

Guest Magatsu

Well I guess it's also a matter for how much the venue cost and about the other extra ticket sale cost are.

I think that's why there are many prices differences.

I wonder is that tour will sold out? Some venues are small(FZW) some not (Phare). Ticket prices looks ok [cmon its major, check London standard tickets for majors----> 80-200euros and more]

What with more dates?? If tickets sale starts on 10th, is it final schedule, if yes that is not a real world tour? Hope to see more dates, where is LONDON, WARSAW, BARCELONA? (eastern&south Europe fans could fill up venues)

but you can go to Toulouse...there is no even proper flight connection there and venue is 12km from centre of Toulouse???

I still  can't choose between Paris and Dortmund.

Wish you all best gig wherever you'll go!

my god its a war to get on the konticket or me-shop sites

but i got a confirmation mail from konticket, so i think i got my tickets!=D