Messenger84

the Gazette WORLD TOUR 2013

Lol @ everyone who thought this was going to fail. I didn't buy tickets in the end, wasn't too interested to go (because of their recent material and the distance, etc.), so I'd rather spend the money on artists I really like.

^yep. i was always sure that it would sell out really fast.

(well me-shop still has some tickets, but that site doesnt work at all since midnight. sometimes people can buy tickets, but they try since 14 hours, but they also only have 50 tickets or so left and then its sold out)

forget that. its sold out alltogether.

Guest Magatsu

freaking crazy fans... paying so much..

hahahaha.. in 2007 it was a totally fail and now 2013 it's a success WTF.

even after people complaining that the new gazette music sucks ass hell :D

Damn b7klan they are fucking LUCKY they will not lose ANY money!

^_^

I really never expected a sold out.

and 100% not after seeing the prices.

^ Dunno much details but I heard that tour wasn't rly succesful (and the band left with negative experiences)... Enough to say that the venue in Munich where they played (Muffathalle, same as this year) was only barely 1/3 full. XD

Guest Magatsu

I guess they needed everything for a sold out. to not have a Flop...

Or was it the PSC big bands the flop?? you know that event with Alice Nine. the Jrock Invasion. at least that one wasn't sold out and that event was without the gazette

At least RID did go bankrupt because of PSC.

and FLOP =

gained to less money to pay all costs back.

if kinda 500 people show up for a band as Gazette. well it's ok in our eyes but not for the booker.

It wasn't really a flop for the band, but R:ID who organised it eventually went bankrupt because of all the added up costs from the Gazette tour and jrock invasion, so it was a flop to them I guess.

Hope everyone who wanted to got their ticket!

Guest Magatsu

It's almost never a flop for the band.

as so long there are more then 50~100people it's OK I guess!

Well a PSC band need at least 250-500 people to not be a flop for the band.

But yeah it was back then a flop for R:ID.

Still sad that they are no longer under us.

But I also hope that everyone got their ticket, who want to go to The Gazette this time! :D

I'm expecting a regular setlist. They _always_ play around 20 songs, up to 24 as of late. Even in Europe last time we got super rarez and 18-20 songs. Not to mention the baffling absence of Kantou and Ride With The Rockers. 

D played about 13 tracks last time they visited Europe, it's pretty standard nowadays for VK bands that visit to play 15 songs at max (encore included). They always play less in Europe than they do in their home country, judging from other examples. Also wow what a shitty setlist. Good thing I didn't go out of my way to get tickets for this because apart from LEECH and Ruder there's hardly any song in there that I like. Also lol they even skipped Ride with the Rockers.

^ Some do, but not all. Dir en grey still gives awesome sets regularly, D'espairsray played for a long arse time too, Black:list played for like three hours and the list goes on. This shit trend is only a recent thing, and even D played like 20 songs in 2010 or 2011 whenever the first tour was( although MUCC had been playing short sets since their first EU gig iirc ).

That makes this particular case worse is that the band had once stated that they will have none of this short setlist crap, and they'll play real sets as they would do in japan. If I recall correctly this interview is up on jame and was made in 2006-2007. It's a shame if they don't think like that anymore.

Skipping Ride With The Rockers says to me "HEY GUYS WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK"

Guest Magatsu

yes but that's often also because concerts start here a few hours later then in Japan.

yes but that's often also because concerts start here a few hours later then in Japan.

Something like this could actually be the case. Who knows, maybe the setlist will increase as they get out of the murikas.

well the setlist itself will probably be different for every concert. i dont think at all that it will be the same setlist here.

otherwise i guess 15 songs is more or less normal nowadays. didnt expect much more.

according to the gazette chile facebook, it was the same one: https://www.facebook.com/theGazettEChileFC

SE -XI-
01. VORTEX
02. LEECH
03. BEFORE I DECAY
-SMC-
04. GABRIEL ON THE GALLOWS
05. VENOMOUS SPIDER'S WEB
06. THE SUICIDE CIRCUS
07. DRIPPING INSANITY
08. UNTITLED
-SMC-
09. DERANGEMENT
10. HEADACHE MAN
11. SLUDGY CULT
12. COCKROACH
13. FILTH IN THE BEAUTY

Encore
01. SHIVER
02. Ruder
03. Linda ~Candydive Pinky Heaven~

no they don't, but at least they appear with the fadeless outfit, btw superb perfomance by the Gazette in Chile, this guys really know how to make people crazy with their music!