Zeus

Hizumi (D'espairsRay Vo.) announcement

Hizumi sent out an announcement to all of his fans on his UMBRELLA Mailing list. The translation can be found here. I will copy the source here in case it gets lost/removed in the future.

It's HIZUMI here.

Since the year 2013 has started I've met many people these days, doing a band was excellent for real so I have been thinking about doing it another time. (I'm not sure at all about this sentence, I think it's possible to translate it like 1000 ways but if you know a better translation, please comment. At least my Japanese friend said this is OK.)

So far when it comes to me, "music = singing", and when I have been thinking about it there haven't been any alternatives,

Somehow I don't know which form to put UMBRELLA but I've been thinking about taking music part of it,

Until now in the relation of design I've achieved the level of satisfaction of the results (thank you for my Japanese friend about this one!), from there I think it would be fun to raise one level.

These days have been interesting because of my various feelings.

Well, this year has been going quickly and soon it's March so I have been thinking about doing an offline store meeting.

Time and date are from 23rd March (Saturday) to 24th (Sunday), two days. Location is Koenji BUDDY.

By the way, Koenji BUDDY has moved in the same building to basement F1, (the info) isn't mistake.

It's time to leave for work etc so I'll contact you later.

I'm also having plans to make new goods, waiting forward it~!

Well then see ya! HI"

If you're wondering the significance behind it, that means he's fully healed!

It's good news.

But if D'espairsRay could really come back, wouldn't they make it a hiatus instead of disbandment in the first place?

^ they went on hiatus but they disbanded because HIZUMI didn't see a change, didn't want the other members to wait for him until forever (... or, what I think, their label forced them to disband because a band on hiatus = no money )

Great news. I wonder if this means Despa will get back together again or if Hizumi will start up or join another band. I wouldn't mind either, but I do want Despa back. And hopefully the time apart was good for them. I wasn't too fond of Monsters. 

Damn, that's such a good news. Anyone knows what's going on with Tsukasa, Zero and Karyu now because, It'd be really even better if we had Despa reunion :-D

so that basically means his design project never brought major profits & he'll probably do a single revival gig with despa while looking for new band members meanwhile

(can't see karyu leaving angelo for flop bands permanent return.)

(and no, I still don't believe it was his vocal polyps thing in the first place)

I'm very interested to see what happens here, Hizumi has one of the strongest voices in the Japanese Rock scene IMO. Even if he doesn't have a full band alongside him, I.E. making music along the lines of Screen (single version) and Yami ni Furu Kiseki (Classical White version), I'd be happy.

so that basically means his design project never brought major profits & he'll probably do a single revival gig with despa while looking for new band members meanwhile

(can't see karyu leaving angelo for flop bands permanent return.)

(and no, I still don't believe it was his vocal polyps thing in the first place)

So then two things:

1. Are you thinking what I'm thinking with the "supposed" money issue?

2. How do you explain him sounding like shit on Monsters? I love the man but dear god he sounded awful.