Spike760

I liked the newer single more than the CYCLONE single, but I still wish they'd go back to being more hardcore, like even if it was like PLAY DOLLs and not obtain +1 era.

I liked the newer single more than the CYCLONE single, but I still wish they'd go back to being more hardcore, like even if it was like PLAY DOLLs and not obtain +1 era.

I agree with you so much D:

I miss how 12012 had songs about human madness. Now...I have no fucking idea what their music is about now. It just doesn't sound the same to me anymore.

I certainly hope they will NOT disband. The B-sides for the singles leading to mar maroon were pretty good. The B-sides on TATTOO and Usubeni to Ame sucked balls though

well I think 12012 will disband in fact I don't care if they do or not.

This band was soo good now they are just.....boring.

Apparently they are going to cover a GLAY song but I don't know what that will mean for their future.

I wonder too if they will still go on... But I am not a big fan, just listened a couple of songs, so I can't judge neither predict.

It seems like 12012 lost something important when Yusuke left and seems like they aren't trying too hard to develop a knew sound and are just diving into extremely generic territory that isn't even marginally enjoyable. :(

I agree.

Their new direction isn't too awe inspiring. Although, in my opinion, songs like [HESITATION] and [FORTITUDE] were pretty good. They had some of that old 12012 sound. Their new live-distributed single doesn't sound super promising though. It just sounds more like their last album.

I hope they don't settle on this sound or I hope they really polish it up.

So i ripped one of their VHS tapes and uploaded it to youtube and thought you all would be interested in seeing it.

It contains the PV for Venom which alot of you may not know even existed.

kPR6T1Pun7s

I usually talk bad about bands who become too poppy and soft, but this time they walked the inverse path, becoming like a last-dir en grey cover band, to me they seems like "Look at me, I'm cool because I'm br00tal".

I don't know why they did that, I mean, Mar Maroon (my favourite) and Seven was really good albums, maybe not so much new or fresh, but they were very solid albums with a lot of good songs.

The problem is that Wataru cannot sing like Kyo, and the overall style seems very forced. And of course, the last Diru album was a very progressive and strange kind of album, 12012 was just a couple of fast and heavy songs with no sense and some mid-period-style 12012 songs just to fill the album.

I hope you understand what i mean, I figured out I'm not so good in writing in english LOL

So i ripped one of their VHS tapes and uploaded it to youtube and thought you all would be interested in seeing it.

It contains the PV for Venom which alot of you may not know even existed.

kPR6T1Pun7s

That was pretty fun, thanks! :D

Blah seeing that PV again got me going on an old 12012 kick. I remember seeing that PV when I was around 14/15 and it made me want to be in a band sooo bad. xD

Oh man 12012. I loved their early days. Shudder and their three EPs Bell Salem, Knight mare, and 深 ~deep~ are still some of my favourites to this day. I lost interest after PLAY DOLLs sadly. I remember when the teaser PV for Cyclone dropped and I was not 👏having 👏 it 👏. I did like a few tracks here and there afterwards but they don't compare.

Mah jams

Edited by Paraph

3 hours ago, Paraph said:

I lost interest after PLAY DOLLs sadly.

This was pretty much me too. :D Loved their early stuff on UNDER CODE, then soon as they became major... BIG NOPE.

This song was my jammmm

Some of their major-era releases were pretty good - Mar Maroon was a low-point but even that had some good stuff. 逢いたいから。。。especially!

48 minutes ago, Jigsaw9 said:

This song was my jammmm

Shinjiki still holds up as an absolute banger tbh!

Also, I do remember loving SHINE, [6]Party, How about truth...? and Breaking the modern society

Edited by Paraph