Sign in to follow this  
Ito

Mucc - Libra

I just downloaded the single and I've fallen in love with the title track. The song sways from happy to dark nearly perfectly.

There's no real screaming on this track, but is that Tatsurou rapping in one part of the song?!? And it works?!? :o Tatsurou is what truley makes this song for me, you can feel the emotions in his voice without him having to full out scream, whcih I really enjoyed.

About the only complaint I have about the song is that the ending is kind of sucky, with that classic radio fade away as opposed to an actual ending.

The second track, Touei, however, I though fell far short of Libra. It kind of feels like a cheap rip off of Libra mixed with several other MUCC songs that I feel like I've heard before. It's by no means bad, it's just kind of dull, and I found myself skipping the track when I was playing this single so I could get back to listening to Libra again.

Probably not worth a purchase, but it's well worth the download... although I have a feeling that a lot of people wont enjoy Libra nearly as much as I do.

Sign in to follow this