JMusicMaxcaz

the GazettE New Single, New DVD & New Album

yea that 79 countries thing is itunes for sure.

and JPU Records already announced the EU releasedate.

JPU Records is proud to announce that it will release BEAUTIFUL DEFORMITY by the GazettE Official on 23 October 2013 across the UK, Europe and Russia. Pre-order details coming soon.

same date thats nice. going to preorder that one

Guest Magatsu

^ I guess it's so expensive cuz of the super-duper 3D sculpted (?) box thingie mainly.

and then you see on the box "made in china" lolz.

I like the fact that there aren't songs over 5 minutes long. Ever since the switch to SONY GazettE ballads that were over 5 minutes long were incredibly boring. I miss ballads like Nakigahara.

It can also work out badly though, especially if songs seem to be going strong and then just randomly stop.

Yeah, that's one of the reasons why it's both a pro and con for me. Short ballads are nice but sometimes they can just end up growing to be strong and then it just ends. Then we have long ballads like Nakigahara that are just perfect so it's tough to justify if short ballads are good or not

The GazettE are going to be doing a radio talk on October 18. If we haven't heard previews of any songs by then, I assume that the 18th will be the day we do

What over 5 minute ballads? There's only Pledge ( edit: oh and apparently Quiet. Well with that I concur ) and Pledge is the shit if you like good ol' gazerawk.

But at the same time I see what you mean. Their longer songs from back in the day were also their best and most daring such as Miseinen, Nausea and Shudder, Taion, Chizuru and Nagikahara etc.

And while this does make me lower my anticipation a bit, it really seems like they are trying something different with this one. Toxic and Division were similar in more ways than one and the albums covers for them are a good indication that they are more or less made from the same influence and inspiration in mind. This time the album cover is drastically different from all their previous ones and while Fadeless did have some cues to the two previous albums, it had ditched electronics and chugs in favor of a sound more akin to their older stuff, but with the progression ( or regression ) of their overall sound intact.

I don't know what to make of it. I'm 50/50 expecting amazement or disappointment.

What over 5 minute ballads? There's only Pledge ( edit: oh and apparently Quiet. Well with that I concur ) and Pledge is the shit if you like good ol' gazerawk.

There's also Reila, Cassis, and Nakigahara

Ohhhhhh!! That tapping section made me lose control~

All right, this is supposed to have Stacked Rubbish vibe...But that SPOT had a scene that looks like from SHIVER PV, a PLEDGE PV format, and then an Aoi that looked like Silly God Disco. I'm now realizing that there's a tiger in the Regular edition cover after seeing the SPOT

I'm hoping this is part of a song but my guess would be that judging by the tempo to it, it might be the intro SE

I'm kinda excite for this but I don't want to jink it.

also..I want reita's jacket...I have a date with my further wife this Saturday. 

the teaser doesn't really give anything away, but at least i'm not already annoyed, let's count that on the plus side.

but i promised myself not to have hopes for gazette anymore, only to have them shattered again.

it's gonna need more that this to get me to believe this next release isn't gonna suck as bad as all of the other post-DIM material they released :P

HOLY SHIT THAT IS BEAUTIFUL

attitude spot was 1000x times better than actual album content, but keeping my hopes high this time by some reason

bowing & twerking @ their promotion department

That SPOT reminds me so much of NIL's intro, guess I could go along with Augie's lines and say that it's gonna be a SE .

Even if their musical direction got poorer, gotta give them props for putting constant oomph on their visual direction (milieu-related - if you could only ignore the "fanservice" context, that is).

Ruki would've been better off as a visual designer/photographer/artist

Yar I hope the PV's won't be plagued by attempts at fan service like noticeably aged Kai with a whip. I squealed a little when it showed Ruki on the bed, but the rest of the members could gtfo from their PV's for all I care.

I assume there will be a European edition by JPU Records, right?

Otherwise, I will go with the cheap Taiwan Edition, it's pretty much the same as the Japanese Regular Edition. No need to pay 10€ extra only to have it printed in Japan...

Btw, cover artworks made me disappointed. They've always had portrait pictures of somebody on the cover, now they go with a ugly wolf?

I assume there will be a European edition by JPU Records, right?

Otherwise, I will go with the cheap Taiwan Edition, it's pretty much the same as the Japanese Regular Edition. No need to pay 10€ extra only to have it printed in Japan...

Btw, cover artworks made me disappointed. They've always had portrait pictures of somebody on the cover, now they go with a ugly wolf?

Actually, the artworks for this album are better than the past two IMO. Idk if you're truly seeing it since you just called it an ugly wolf but it's actually an image of a morphed ram, wolf, eagle(?), and tiger head (Limited edition), and the regular edition is of the images of each animals head overlayed over one another. Probably the best cover they've done in a long time