JMusicMaxcaz

the GazettE New Single, New DVD & New Album

I think, first we get the tracklist then the Spot and then maybe previews from amazon it depends what the release date will be, i think its gonna be soon in october couse there gonna tour the rest of the year, as for the PV i hope there will be more PVs who knows maybe its there make it or break it album, but thumbps up cant wait!Thx for the info thoug seen the photo maybe from the spot on Rukis instagram.

Limited edition best come with a handy j.

I am just not here for artists charging so much for their albums. It tasted like acid when I bought Versailles's albums for like 40$ a pop. Bought Hora's for about that too..... It's just like... Unreal. Seriously, is there some really awesome bonus to the Limited and that's what it's like 85$

Guest mitsubana

Limited edition best come with a handy j.

I am just not here for artists charging so much for their albums. It tasted like acid when I bought Versailles's albums for like 40$ a pop. Bought Hora's for about that too..... It's just like... Unreal. Seriously, is there some really awesome bonus to the Limited and that's what it's like 85$

Yeah, it can get very pricey especially visual kei music. That's why I can only really follow a couple bands... So expensive. GazettE has so many live DVDs...haha

My guess is that the Limited Edition will just be three discs (SRCL-8355~56~57) with a fucking A4-sized photo book... like almost every VK album release published by fucking Sony.

My guess is that the Limited Edition will just be three discs (SRCL-8355~56~57) with a fucking A4-sized photo book... like almost every VK album release published by fucking Sony.

I don't see how much sony impact is this, since gazette basically pionereed fangirl prostate milking b4 they were major (5 reila tracks spread over 3 CDs)

and dim scene limited ed. dvd is one of the most expensive major vk releases I can recall ( ¥ 9,765 starting price)

@ Furik

they had filth in the beauty and dir en grey had beautiful dirt, so this title is indeed hardly original

I don't have any more details aside from the fact the The GazettE plan to release a DVD of their World Tour. They've been filming at every location/country and they plan to compile it together to make a DVD with film of every country they visit

Hmm sounds good, would like to know how fans take them outside Japan so looking forward to that, but still waiting for the date for the album, so i can preorder i need the date so i can save some money wonder, when will the announce it ^^

Gazette were always like this they keep teasing all the time, they had world tour so maybe the didnt have time for annoucment, but Ruki said it should be soon, anyway your not the only one still hoping for todays or tomorrow annoucment of album tracklist,spot and date, couse it will be 1.october in Japan in few hours anyway.

If only but if i should bet it would be 21 or 30th of October sadly :/

Update it looks like they are going to drop the INFORMATION ABOUT BEAUTIFULL DEFORMITY AT 24 : 00

【最新情報】本日24:00(明日0:00)にthe GazettEオフィシャルサイト内にてアルバム情報が遂に解禁! いよいよ発売が迫ったNEW ALBUM『BEAUTIFUL DEFORMITY』の情報が明日解禁になります!

BEAUTIFUL DEFORMITY
2013.10.23 Release
《Limited Edition [CD+DVD]》
No:SRCL-8355~8357 Price:¥8,975(tax-in)

DISC1[CD]
01.MALFORMED BOX
02.INSIDE BEAST
03.UNTIL IT BURNS OUT
04.DEVOURING ONE ANOTHER
05.FADELESS
06.REDO
07.LAST HEAVEN
08.LOSS
09.THE STUPID TINY INSECT
10.IN BLOSSOM
11.鴉
12.黒く澄んだ空と残骸と片翅
13.TO DAZZLING DARKNESS
14.CODA

DISC2[DVD]
01.MALFORMED BOX
02.INSIDE BEAST

BEAUTIFUL DEFORMITY
2013.10.23 Release
《Regular Edition [CD only]》
No:SRCL-8358 Price:¥3,200(tax-in)

[DISC1](CD)
01.MALFORMED BOX
02.INSIDE BEAST
03.UNTIL IT BURNS OUT
04.DEVOURING ONE ANOTHER
05.FADELESS
06.REDO
07.LAST HEAVEN
08.LOSS
09.THE STUPID TINY INSECT
10.IN BLOSSOM
11.鴉
12.黒く澄んだ空と残骸と片翅
13.TO DAZZLING DARKNESS
14.CODA

1381200_489299801165229_413010675_n.jpg

Really nice tracklist! Love the names! and those covers are frickin' awesome too! Now if the songs are up to par, I'd say Gazette will earn me back as a devoted slave instead of just a big fan :)

Malformed Box, Inside Beast, Devouring One Another, The Stupid Tiny Insect, and Coda...can these titles get ANY worse?

Can't see anything wrong with "Coda" but agreeing as well.

I can really tell that there are going to be TONS of SEs again. Also, super-vogue covers won't really help boost your respect to the higher level or so (certain bands have passed by with not-so-great covers but very cool audio content).

/ artsy Pretsy says: I can see a mutant in this cover - the title and the cover claim that the whole album is going to be one huge clusterfuck, I guess?