TakaGacktHyde

Current Band Obsession

ive kinda gone backwards.

Ive been listening to like nothing but Sex-Android lately. 

I dont even know if theyre still together???? but shit son. good stuff.

Aldious, Rami-era. I feel like they softened their sound with Re:No because her voice is too soft for metal, whereas Rami could shout her head off. There's just nothing on "District Zero" that comes close to "Deep Exceed."

Also liking Anthem a lot more. Has Naota fully recovered from his bout with cancer?

Also liking Anthem a lot more. Has Naota fully recovered from his bout with cancer?

Dont know about the cancer, Im guessing Naota is still recovering. Anthem are completely amazeballs though. Love their music!

BTW, my favorite Japanese band for the last 13 years has been a decidedly NON-VK band, Shadow. They are a melodeath band from Osaka very reminiscent of In Flames, before IF started to suck harder than my Dyson. I have played those two albums to death over the years and never got bored. What a shame they only made 2 records. That guitarist is insanely talented.

Guest mitsu the indie girl

indie J-Pop singer, Mai Haruno [はるのまい]

And ANSIA...like always <3

I'm not rly into purely electronic brostephousewhatevercore music but really digging Savant's stuff recently. Some cool electro sounds.

Right now? MONUMENTS, I, Omega (Sounds like young Protest The Hero), Periphery, Dance Gavin Dance, A Lot Like Birds, DESTINY POTATO, Fallujah

I seriously haven't listened to anything else other than these guys, non-stop, for the past month or so. Except I, Omega since I was just introduced to them and their debut album just got leaked.

The bands I'm obssessed with at the moment are not japanese... Trivium, Bring Me The Horizon and Five Finger Death Punch. Trivium much more than the other two.

Am I the only one who has been obsessed with XtripX since they've come back? 

Also, anything TenTen does musically. Honestly, I hate the shit out of country music but if TenTen did it, I'd have to grab my cowboy hat and boots.

Am I the only one who has been obsessed with XtripX since they've come back? 

I wouldn't say I'm obsessed, but I do really enjoy them and their new stuff makes me happy. 

The hype for the new mini album has me all over Crystal Lake (metalcore) these days.

I Promised Once!Found them yesterday and I'm totally fascinated.Great Work! By the way does anybody know other good J-Metalcore bands?

http://youtu.be/Zo4b0K-A2vE

http://www.ipromisedonce.com

I just posted about Crystal Lake right before this, who I'd recommend if you like metalcore. But if you like more post hardcore/loud rock type vocals mixed in I'd recommend stuff like Artema, Crossfaith, coldrain, LOST, and Make My Day (sorry I might have gone overboard but I got a ton more I could recommend depending on how heavy or melodic you like it).

Mine is a mix of K-pop and J-rock

4MINUTE

9MUSES

SISTAR

AFTER SCHOOL

J-rock:

NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST

Everything else is pretty much my go to's

Boris, sort of. I saw them the other night and hearing their new album live made me appreciate it a lot more than I had previously. It's safe to say that the album will be getting quite a few more listens over the next weeks. Other than that, the usual binging on Classical.