TakaGacktHyde

Current Band Obsession

I have 5 current obsessions:

NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST

Coldrain

Vistlip

BREAKERZ

Last is Leprous, probably the most awesome metal band to come out of America I believe. They don't play your heavy ass songs, they play more of a melodic metal than anything.

My currents are buglug, unite, div, and i've been on a sadie kick recently since I'd missed listening to them while being on a super kira kira fix

Hum, I would say BORN. I know they always kind of do the same thing again and again, but it's catchy, and I like very much their graphic universe. Looking forward their next single, MOTHER, the previews seems very cool!

I also rape the replay button for LOVE LUST FAITH + DREAMS by Thirty Seconds To Mars. I don't like their previous stuff, but this album… I don't know why, but I really love it. (Again, the visuals are awesome)

Guest mitsubana

I'm probably the only one who says this band -lol- (feel like not many know them or don't like them), but my current obsession is 蒼-AO-. I've been a fan of theirs from the beginning even if their first single wasn't the best. They just keep getting better and better <3

Guest mitsubana

Veled! They only have one song out so far...but it seems like they're releasing a new single next month... So excited!

Current obsession?

Crossfaith, ArtemA, Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas, Doll$Box, -OZ-, Make Them Suffer, Saber Tiger, Light Bringer (apart from the Genesis album which i think was rather poor), Caliban,

Crossfaith, ArtemA & Make Them Suffer have a strange effect on me that makes me mosh and headbang whenever they down metal break down - even when im walking down the street I cant resist the urge

This korean band called Dickpunks.

Theyre really fucking great tbh.

Im mostly into korean stuff so T__T

but as for like VKEI shizz, DIAURA for sure. I love love love love Yo-Ka's voice so much T__T

right now my current obsession is wing works. ryosuke really draws me in. plus i loved lolita23q. im also really into b.a.p right now, warrior is stuck in my head ^^

WOOOOOORRIAAAHHH.

lmao, so many of my friends have gotten on the Exo/BAP bandwagon and i just....cant get into them. lol

But I really like Wonder Boyz and LC9 some other nugus. lol.

Eliiphas Levi is my current band obsession. Kei has such a beautiful and mesmerizing voice. I can get lost in it completely. Camus' basslines are really nice and eerie. If your'e looking for really solid gothic rock, then i would highly recommend them :love:

My current obsessions are the Novembers, illion, Animals as Leaders and Mestis... maybe the plasticzooms.... but i'm not really suuuuureeeeeeee.

Just sort of died down from the Crossfaith hype, I think because warped tour is over so i need something else to look forward to. lol idk. 

Apparently I never realized SID was so good????

Ive been jamming all day lol.

I was a huge fan of SID in their indies days. I still like their music because I think they have a crazy amount of flair, but somehow after they majored their music became more unattractive to me. I don't think the reason is them "becoming more mainstream" (or at least not entirely because of that) - I don't know - but they hardly write songs like Aikagi, Alibi and those from their "Ren'ai" album anymore :(