TakaGacktHyde

Current Band Obsession

what band are you guys currently obsessed with?

for some reason right now im really into royz. their newest album has me obsessed. that and kuina is looking really amazing ^^

cocklobin (for like 9 months now)

and Signal

They're like metalcore with too much catchy (and not too much metalcore if you know what I mean) plus shredding. Makes me super happy.

DIV ! Their preview for Taste of life, made me listen to them even more than I already did... !

they're pretty good but i just never really got interested in them.

Crazy☆shampoo because when I read their name and saw their look, I thought they were a silly band but after I listened to their music, I was blown away. Their music is pretty solid. ♥

カメレオ, like ever since they started activities. Because I needed something to replace the empty space in my heart that being disappointed with BFN left me with. Also, they've constantly had decent, strong releases with no disappointment factor and they keep getting better. They make being obsessed with them really easy, too. 8D New releases like every 3 months, a lot of merchandise sold on auction sites, bunch of interviews, even in English...

Like a blinding flash of the obvious... yazzmad. Also similar bands such as Umbrella, the god and death stars, and DISH.

Periphery: I kept their stuff but I took a break from them before realizing ho dumb I was. Mathcore, djent(even though they stopped doing it too much), and Nobuo Uematsu influenced music. Insane guitar solos, 7-string wonders, awesome lyrics. It's hard not to be obsessed

MUSE: I really don't need to say why. If you don't know why someone could be obsessed with them, check out their The 2nd Law album and you won't be confused anymore

UNDIVIDE: It's Leda. He's my God, my idol.

BIOSPHIA.TRUE CRY looks amazing in the preview hopefully its not disappointing in its full version,other then that been playing there stuff most the day

Im kind of Obsess with Royz right now xD because their TEARS album was F*** amazing!! and after

i listen to it i  love them even more now! lol

i see someone else recognizes their EPICNESS.

I don't think I'm ever going to be obsessive with any band ever again. Also my level of obsessiveness isn't as crazy or high then the next person. My obsssiveness would be like "yeah they're awesome! Time to listen to all their songs!" In which my obsession would only last so little.

but the last band that I was obsessed with would be Joy Division.

Just became obsessed within the last week with Awoi. Awesome music! It seems like every song of theirs has hit me in a good way and the preview for their new song is great!

Like a blinding flash of the obvious... yazzmad. Also similar bands such as Umbrella, the god and death stars, and DISH.

I checked out yazzmad on Youtube after reading your post. Sounds interesting, wasn't quite what I was expecting, but in a good way. Thanks, I discovered a new band today ^^

edit: ah, 3 out of the bands you mentioned are doing the lo-fi thingy.. or is it Youtube sound quality? lol

i don't think it could be considered an obsession, but i'm really into plenty and indigo la end at the moment :^)

For a year, I'm massively obsessed with Garlic Boys. From what I've read from the interwievs they made a huge hardcore punk impact in the early 90's that has later influenced Maximum the Hormone. I do have four of their releases, but as they've really made plenty of it and it's extremely hard to find, I just can't get rid of thought of being pumped up with their releases, especially while watching their lives.