Trombe

lynch. new album release

it is announced at lynch. one-man live "THE FATAL EXPERIENCE #3 -FINAL HOUR HAS COME-" at Zepp DiverCity Tokyo at 2013/03/02 that they will record for their forthcoming new album soon, although release details have not yet been announced

Β 

Β 

btw they will hold their one-man live tour "THE NITE BEFORE EXODUS" since Sapporo BESSIE HALL at 2013/07/13 and up to tour final at Shibuya AX at 2013/08/24, and they will hold their 3-day one-man live (Day1 Male-only / Day2 Female-only / Day3 SHADOWS-only) as follows:

Β 

2013/06/03-06/05 at Nagoya ZION

2013/06/10-06/12 at Shinsaibashi CLAPPER

2013/06/16-06/18 at Takadanobaba CLUB PHASE

Β 

Β 

SET-LIST at 2013/03/02:

Β 

01.ADORE
02.I'm sick, b'cuz luv u.
03.-273.15℃
04.I BELIEVE IN ME
05.THE TRUTH IS INSIDE
06.ALL THIS I'LL GIVE YOU
07.THE BLASTED BACK BONE
08.melt
09.NEW PSYCHO PARALYZE
10.EXPERIENCE
11.EVILLY
12.BALLAD
13.CRYSTALLIZE
14.BEFORE YOU KNOW IT
15.Ambivalent Ideal
16.MIRRORS
17.THE FATAL HOUR HAS COME
18.MOMENT
20.alien tune
21.INFERIORITY COMPLEX
22.TIAMAT
23.unknown lost a beauty
24.pulse_
25.A GLEAM IN EYE

Β 

EN1
01.UNTIL I DIE
02.the universe
03.STARZ
04.discord number
05.LIGHTNING

Β 

EN2
01.DAZZLE
02.a grateful shit

I was immensely bored by their last album, tho their recent singles have been somewhat better. Hopefully they'll keep this rising streak.

So they're officially the "Rihanna of J-Rock" now (like someone said it earlier). I don't think it's possible for any band to release great albums every year, so I personally don't expect anything more than their last one.

Nice to hear. I didn't like INFERIORITY COMPLEX, but their last two singles were better, even though slightly poppier. I will look forward to it :)

KING RECORDS needs to hop off of their nuts.

Β 

This is ridiculous. Let the band relax and come up with some fresh ideas. I don't think the last 2 singles are bad but damn...too soon.

Β 

WTF.

So they're officially the "Rihanna of J-Rock" now (like someone said it earlier). I don't think it's possible for any band to release great albums every year, so I personally don't expect anything more than their last one.

I don't see any reasons for them not to release an album each year.

They aren't mad famous so no nation-wide touring, their VK years are pretty much over, so there's no need to release 20 + singles in 3 types between each album, and Β a 10 track album once in 12 months is not much since 3-4 of those already come from singles.

Gzeatte technically roll out more songs per year than any other band, yet I don't see anyone calling them out.

Btw they only said that they will start recording in the future, no release date or anything yet. For all we know it might only be released towards the end of the year (I'm guessing around early autumn/winter maybe?). Anyway, hoping they'll have enough time and enough decent ideas.

I don't see any reasons for them not to release an album each year.

They aren't mad famous so no nation-wide touring, their VK years are pretty much over, so there's no need to release 20 + singles in 3 types between each album, and Β a 10 track album once in 12 months is not much since 3-4 of those already come from singles.

Gzeatte technically roll out more songs per year than any other band, yet I don't see anyone calling them out.

Β 

I think it's harder to release an album with 10-12 songs than a bunch of singles with 2 b-sides. Those 10-12 songs should work together very well to make it a good album, while the b-sides are mostly just random fillers (well, there are some exceptions, but a lot of bands do this).

And speaking of the Gazette, most people think their 2010-2012 stuff weren't so good either. I think they could write better songs too if they'd slow down a bit.

Btw I've enjoyed every lynch. album so far, which means I'll probably like this one too. I just think they could be even better with some extra time (the "new album every 2 years" formula was perfect for them before).

their newΒ EP "EXODUS-EP" will be released at 2013/08/14 (2 TYPE)

Β 

limited edition (2,800yen) will include CD (6 songs)+DVD (including scene of their one-man live "THE FATAL EXPERIENCE #3 -FINAL HOUR HAS COME-"Β at Zepp DiverCity Tokyo at 2013/03/02), and regular edition (1,800yen) will include CD (6 songs) only

Β 

The Beatles. They released ONE EVERY YEAR and look how those turned out.

[CD track list]
01.EXODUS
02.ASHES
03.VANISH
04.BE STRONG
05.INVINCIBLE
06.NIGHT

Β 

Β 

btw they will hold their live tour "TOUR '13 THE BLACKEST NIGHTMARE"Β at Zepp Nanba at 2013/12/01, at Zepp Tokyo at 2013/12/08 and at Zepp Nagoya at 2013/12/14

Β