Sign in to follow this  
Ro plz

-OZ- CRUNK

Apologies if this is a little late, seeing as this single dropped not too long ago but I couldn't resist. I'm also quite surprized that no one has bothered to review this release haha. Anyways...

CRUNK is one of the best releases -OZ- has dropped since Stigma (which was a really bad single IMO). Seems to be like they were testing out new waters with the last two singles and with this album they stuck to their roots while adding a punch to it. Edge of Desire (I'm guessing that belongs to this mini, since it was dropped a few months before the Mini), Takes the cake as the best song on this album. The guitars from begining to end just screams out "pay attention to me" as most of their songs do and that chorus...dat chorus. This whole song in general. Amazing. Succubus is right behind it, it comes off as a typical song because of the generic structure thats used in alot of indies, let alone alot of songs in general. But damn, they went about in a pretty fresh way. The brigde gets me every single time as well as the breakdown. Very well done. I've listened to the other songs as well and I too was very impressed by them but those 3 just stick out to me the most. I really hope they take a nice hiatus instead of disbanding (which seems to be one of the things that could be happening to them). This single shows that they can still deliver bangers but maybe they could take the time to try and find that new sound they could be looking for.

9.5/10

Sign in to follow this