Keisuke

DEATHGAZE EU TOUR in July 2013

aw, I envy goodbye my earth, they didn't play it in Poland :( our setlist was similar to the one from Paris - I'm not sure about all of the songs but we got these for sure: creature, dead blaze, allure, ring the death knell, vice, sorrow, forsaken, malice, crash down, paranoid parade, undead fact, chaos, shi sakura, abyss, genocide and mass murder, I'm broken baby, rihitozoire (when Ai fell into the crowd and to the floor while he tried to jump from the stage, lol) and the last one was an extended version of 「294036224052」. and it was freaking amazing, my neck still hurts but it was totally worth it!

here's the setlist for Austria from yesterday;

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/deathgaze/2013/szene-vienna-austria-3bd94c50.html

great concert; very long, fast, and tough/hard set (over 2 hours playtime)...

sadly not as many people as expected but well - everyone who was not there did definitely miss something!

if you still have the chance to make it to Munich or france and don't know what to do -> don't think - just go ;)

Guys, I need help with the London setlist. I wrote it down but missed one song, could someone help me out please? I'm such a completist and it's killing me. :P Also, someone said they played Ring the Death Knell, which I don't think they played? Any corrections would be fantastic!

1. Creature

2. Evoke the World

3. Blood

4. ??? (possibly The Menace. There was a guitar solo in the song and it was mostly harsh vocals)

5. Crash Down

6. Silence

7. Sleep In the Rain

8. Behind the Scenes

9. Malice

10. Rip My Lips

11. Suicide Dance

12. Paranoid Parade

13. Undead Fact

14. Allure

15. Domestic Pig #1013

16. Abyss