12/07 Wrocław, Poland @ Firlej
13/07 Wien, Austria @ Szene Wien
15/07 München, Germany @ Feierwerk
17/07 Москва, Russia @ Plan B

Get your tickets on TICKET PAGE !

Stay tuned :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/B7Klan/380444651974985
http://www.b7klan.com/

One of the great news, I hope they won't cancel dates like for the MICRO HEAD 4N'S once they confirmed it. :P

Thing is, a friend sort of *forced* me to listen to their music a few weeks ago and i thought "wow, I bet they are a great live band.. a shame I won't see them in all my life" and there you go. w 

one of the few jrock bands i still care about. so i will be going to a gig of them, i hope they come to holland, but they probably wont. fuck torpedo productions

Nihahahaha, I am back and I am sooo damn happy today. The shock is gone, Muhahaha, this concert will seriously hurt so damn much, and after that I will feel like I crushed everything in my life that sucks. Muhahahah. Headbanging with Ai, yaaaay. So great. I will at least visit two gigs, but it could come down to three. I just hope their new album will be a lot like dead blaze single, creature didn't grow on me ^_____^ so kuhl hehe

one of the few jrock bands i still care about. so i will be going to a gig of them, i hope they come to holland, but they probably wont. fuck torpedo productions

Well maybe if they collab with Astan. Don't have much hope either though..

Trying not to get too over excited because there are no dates/locations yet

honestly, I never ever thought this would happen. But yeah I hope they don't cancel any gigs becaue of 'low ticket sales'

don't really see the point in going to see them if you hate them and just want to go to a VK gig, I guess if you have the money to waste good for you lol.

I think DEATHGAZE might be the "strongest" band B7Klan has brought ever to Europe. I don't actually think they have to cancel gigs unless the minimum demand of tickets gets risen more concidering their popularity.

I think this would actually have a chance to attract a "wider" audience and not only like the J-Rock and Visual Rock audience you have attending bands like D or Screw (both came with B7 so I mention them)… that's my opinion from a first listen (I'm not an expert and not really into them tho, but I think this kind of harder style could attract quite some people).

Guest Magatsu

Well maybe if they collab with Astan. Don't have much hope either though..

ASTAN will not collab.

Or it should been proved that there will be enough fans who will go to Utrecht & Cologne.

No idea why I wrote Cologne...

ASTAN will not collab.

Or it should been proved that there will be enough fans who will go to Utrecht & Cologne.

Like you know that for sure.

It wouldn't be the first time, and if Astan doesn't have anything planned it's definitely a possibility.

Guest Magatsu

I know him better then everyone here.

he also didn't do microhead because not enough fans.

so... if there is proof that enough tickets will be sold its a possibility that he do it.

but as so long he doesn't think fans show up he will not do it.

but I guess if torpedo would have faith they would do a gig in netherlands even without steff.

^ Yeah well obviously he wouldn't do a gig if he thinks nobody is going to attend, that is common sense. I don't have to know Steff to know that. You saying he won't really is something you can't say for sure, you don't even sound like you know for sure in the rest of your posts so why state it like that. And "I know Steff" really isn't a good argument. Juul has known Stef for ages too and she can't predict things like this either.

Torpedo won't do a live in NL on their own, they've said so before.

In Dutch because I don't want us to misunderstand each other:

Het is logisch dat ie geen live doet hier als ie denkt dat er niemand heen gaat, Ik hoef Steff echt niet persoonlijk te kennen om dat te weten. Maar je kunt niet met zekerheid zeggen dat het zeker niet gebeurt (zoals je suggereerd in je eerste reply), zeker omdat je later ook suggereerd dat je het helemaal niet zeker weet (tenzij er bewijs is van veel fans etc.). Dus dan snap ik niet zo goed waarom je het nodig vindt om die opmerking in de eerste plaats te maken. Taalbarrière? 

I know him better then everyone here.

he also didn't do microhead because not enough fans.

Ok, where? It all depends on the gig-date/day, location, town, country, promotion-possibilities...

Munich hat a bit over 200 people at that concert, I'd say that's enough to get it payed - I won't say this would be the case at all places (the chancelled shows are the best proof) but you can't put that in a generally speaking context I think - every place and every country is different (like Screw worked really well in Germany but not so well in the other Countries around).

but let's move back to topic again :)