Keisuke

DEATHGAZE EU TOUR in July 2013

^ Sure thing! :) It's still not for 100% but my friend and I agreed to get back to the subject in May sometime (we'll see how much money and time we'll have then).

Yes, so Deathgaze will be a well deserved treat afterwards XP

And Underworld is tiny so I don't really care if I'm at the front or not ;)

Yeah well since I'll only be in London for a few days I wouldn't wanna waste my day sitting in line anyway :P Maybe we'll see each other there!

Yeah well since I'll only be in London for a few days I wouldn't wanna waste my day sitting in line anyway :P Maybe we'll see each other there!

Printed my tickets for London. Cyu @the bar people :P

There's a message from the band regarding the European tour:

http://youtu.be/AMs_ImhZBLY

Haha, they are very straightforward with what kind of presents they would like to receive! Alcohol!!

Let's see if they can really handle it!! XD

Some fan-Q&A has been released with english subtitles now;

And to give this a little push -> according to my info there are still enough tickets available for all the shows!

Pre-sale is always a bit cheaper and safer then on-site, just to mention...

Unless you're ordering from overseas :P I'm planning on buying my ticket for London at the door

From FB:

to all Deathgaze fans.. The shows will be very energic and last for 2 hours. The band will give 200% of their live power to kick everyone 's ass.; Therefore, unfortunately, there will be no signing sessions as they have to rest after 120 mn of crazy madness on stage. We hope you understand their position. 
Also, please, no photo or video authorized during their shows and in the streets!!!!!! Thank you for respecting them!
B7

Week for me till London show ;)

London was really fun yesterday!

Even if there weren't a lot of people, concert was totally amazing! Shame I can't go to any more shows ;)

Only thing - ooops UK fans don't know the lyrics XD

And it really was a 2hrs of playing, 1:30 for main part, quick break and encore. Respect to the band for playing that long that good with only one break! ;)

For the setlist, I think it was very similar to Bliss Out Mind dvd with few changes... But can't give proper setlist myself XD

And let me share my happiness with you ;D

20130707_190222DEATHGAZE_zps9ad6930b.jpg

Actually know several people at the London gig, including myself who knew the lyrics very well tyvm.

Friggin awesome though! You could tell the guys loved it just as much as we did. If only Ai knew a bit more English, hehehe. 

Really good setlist. A mix of old and new songs, including Decade (the new song on the Best of Album). Pleasantly surprised how many people turned up, especially towards the 8pm mark at the start, easily a larger crowd than Screw last May (lol, poor Screw :/). Love the t-shirt and bought the photo set too, best album was a bit too much for me at £40 sadly..

Actually know several people at the London gig, including myself who knew the lyrics very well tyvm.

It's different when few people out of 200 know the lyrics and sing or when 200 hundred ppl know the lyrics and few people don't... Sorry for generalising and just saying 'UK fans' ^ ^'

Doesn't mean the crowd was bad, just opposite, I was nicely surprised how energetic everyone was ;)

Also some photos from Paris show:

http://caribou-photo.fr/concerts/037_Deathgaze2013/#.Udu6FvlwqxM

deathgaze was awsome in cologne! really energetic and brutal concert. they just kept assaulting with their music.
i have never seen a venue go that wild with a jrock concert. they really seem to enjoy themselves and played about 2 hours
with an encore of about 6 songs. they barely spoke in english, but really seem to like the crowd reaction
there werent that many people, guess about 200, maybe less. they play really tight as hell and it sounds brutal as hell aswell.
at about halfway they played some slower songs, i guess to give themselves and the audience a break, but that was the only "boring" moment for me.
really one of the better bands ive seen live
songs they played (i cant remember all the songs)
abyss, blood, goodbye my earth, -1, paranoid parada, dead blaze, genocide and mass murder, chaos, killing floor, fuck me, crash down, six black nine, ring the death knell (!!!awsome), Yami ni Ame Fuhai Shita Sekai and the last one was I'm broken baby.
they played more, but this is what i remembered, no Sorrow unfortunately=(

seems like the official video from cologne has not been posted here;

Just for info; the shows are not sold out so it's no problem to still get tickets directly at the shows!

Hope to see some of you guys in Vienna tomorrow ;)