Scarlet Obsidian

DaizyStripper 5-month consecutive release

Great news from DaizyStripper!!

They announced on their OHP that they will start a 5-months consecutive release campaign!

It will start on May 15th with the release of their new maxi-single "STARGAZER"!

The other release dates will be: June 12th, July 17th, August 14th. September 25th.No further details have been given yet.

By the way they will hold a one-man named "COLORS" each month to promote these releases:

-May 12th, Okayama IMAGE

-June 16th, Fukuoka DRUM Be-1

-July 21st, Osaka MUSE

-August 18th, Nagoya E.L.L

-September 28th, Sendai Darwin

Source: OHP

I wouldn't be surprised if the other four releases are full albums.

Its funny cause that is really possible, but they are "consecutive singles" not "consecutive cds." Super excited for this though!! Their twitter avatars have new pictures so i figured they were recording something new. I just hope that each single doesn't just have 1 song or 2 only

Its funny cause that is really possible, but they are "consecutive singles" not "consecutive cds."

I don't see anything to suggest that they are all going to be singles. I predict three singles, an album, and a live DVD. Or three singles and two albums, released alternately. Ow, my wallet...

their 5 new singles will be released as digital singles in Taiwan at the same dates as Japanese release dates, and their Taiwan-limited album (title not yet finalized) will be released in 2013 autumn, which will include these 5 singles

So they're all going to be singles? Interesting. I imagine the same album, or a very similar one, will come out in Japan as well.

regular edition TYPE A (1,785yen) of their new maxi single "STARGAZER" will include CD+DVD (including "STARGAZER" PV & MUSIC SLIP & making), and regular edition TYPE B (1,470yen) & limited edition (500yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.STARGAZER
02.-Z- UNIVERS (included in regular edition TYPE A & B )

title of their new maxi single to be released at 2013/06/12 is finalized as "MISSING" (3 TYPE)

regular edition TYPE A (1,785yen) will include CD+DVD (including "MISSING" PV & MUSIC SLIP & making), and regular edition TYPE B (1,470yen) & limited edition (500yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.MISSING
02.[eating apple] (included in regular edition TYPE A & B )

I ordered Stargazer and Missing, both the limited edition with only the titlesong but I don't have not much money and I still want to support them so it is great that it is only 500 yen ^^

title of their new maxi single to be released at 2013/07/17 is finalized as "嘘と陽炎(uso to kagerou)" (3 TYPE)

regular edition TYPE A (1,785yen) will include CD+DVD (including "嘘と陽炎(uso to kagerou)" PV & MUSIC SLIP & making), and regular edition TYPE B (1,470yen) & limited edition (500yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.嘘と陽炎(uso to kagerou)
02.Rainbow Blue (included in regular edition TYPE A & B )

btw they will hold their 6-day live "DaizyStripper Shibuya O-West 6Days EGOIST COLORS" at Shibuya O-West at 2013/10/02-10/07 as follows:

2013/10/02 - Day1.風弥(kazami) EGO
2013/10/03 - Day2.夕霧(yuugiri) EGO
2013/10/04 - Day3.まゆ(mayu) EGO
2013/10/05 - Day4.Rei EGO
2013/10/06 - Day5.なお(nao) EGO
2013/10/07 - Day6.DaizyStripper EGO

The intro chorus to Stargazer had a sort of poppy side to it but once that A-mero came in, it got a bit heavy. The chorus isn't one of my favorites but the song is really awesome~ I thought it to be in the realm of Tsuki ni Juusei but I was wrong. The breakdown is really amazing and I love the way they incorporated that piano melody.

I do think that Missing sounds a lot better than Stargazer just from that preview. Sounds darker, but not heavier

title of their new maxi single to be released at 2013/08/14 is finalized as "HELLO, again" (3 TYPE)

regular edition TYPE A (1,785yen) will include CD+DVD (including "HELLO, again" PV & MUSIC SLIP & making), and regular edition TYPE B (1,470yen) & limited edition (500yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.HELLO, again
02.LIVE or DIE (included in regular edition TYPE A & B )

風弥(kazami) live-distributed CD (title not yet finalized) will be released at their live "DaizyStripper Shibuya O-West 6Days EGOIST COLORS - Day1.風弥(kazami) EGO" at Shibuya O-West at 2013/10/02, which will include piano-arranged acoustic song sung and played by 風弥(kazami) (1 out of 3 songs in random)

I knew one of these singles was going to be a ballad. Seriously DaizyStripper, never stop. Ever since I've been listening to them back when they released their double albums BIRTH/LOVE, they have yet to release a CD that I don't like. These singles are the best, Stargazer having such a cool piano melody, MISSING being such a dark song, Uso to kagerou having that jazzy fast paced, and now this ballad