Sign in to follow this  
octoral

Hi I am Kevin.

well no, not really but I can be called Kevin too.

Anyhow, I've been a lurker/freeloader for a while now and I figured I should start sharing my stuff too now that I'm a jobless hermit who has a lot of free time. 

umm...well, I don't really have much cds anyways but I prolly have a few people could be looking for. I'll just check the requests later on. Hmm...what else?

I've discovered the joys of indies lately...and stuff sounding like 殻, me-al art, SYN, My First Story, Mary Story (lol totally related)

uhh

hi.

oh, nice, me-al art and kara =), 2 of my fav female fronted bands

As for the first, maybe nice to know, right now me-al art are in the studio writing songs, as Satoko just updated her facebook a few minutes ago with a photo of them busy writing/composing =)

Welcome and enjoy your stay =)

Hi there, welcome! :)

thank youuu~

oh, nice, me-al art and kara =), 2 of my fav female fronted bands

As for the first, maybe nice to know, right now me-al art are in the studio writing songs, as Satoko just updated her facebook a few minutes ago with a photo of them busy writing/composing =)

Welcome and enjoy your stay =)

OMG RLY

They're my two favorite female-fronted too!

It's nice to meet another fan of me-al art. I'm super excited. It's been a long while since their last release, I hope it's as good as their first ones. And I didn't know Satoko had a facebook xD I've been so outdated with them lately thanks to work...that I just stopped doing recently.

Thanks so much for the welcome.

Well, they've been working on a new album for over a year by now. Too bad they're latest live-only single has never been properly leaked. You can listen to it here.

but yeah, there are some other me-al art fans over here too. They're scarce, but they're there =)

Well, they've been working on a new album for over a year by now. Too bad they're latest live-only single has never been properly leaked. You can listen to it here.

but yeah, there are some other me-al art fans over here too. They're scarce, but they're there =)

holy crap i love you. Thanks for the info. 

indie is kewl ^__^, welcome.

they are! And thanks<3 

Yes, we loves indies here. me-al art is awesome!

Welcome to MH! :D

YESSS THEY ARE. Thanks a lot! Oh yeah, your uploads are awesome btw. Thanks a lot for that.

And @Aion I just ripped the song off the site you gave me. xD lemme know if you need a file of that!

YESSS THEY ARE. Thanks a lot! Oh yeah, your uploads are awesome btw. Thanks a lot for that.

And @Aion I just ripped the song off the site you gave me. xD lemme know if you need a file of that!

no, but thanks for the offer. as I said, there wasn't a proper rip of it, already got one from there.

lol I opened your thread at the same time Kara's "octocoral" started playing here. I assume your nickname is based on that song?

Anyway, welcome! Nice to see other me-al art and Kara fans in the forum. :)

lol I opened your thread at the same time Kara's "octocoral" started playing here. I assume your nickname is based on that song?

Anyway, welcome! Nice to see other me-al art and Kara fans in the forum. :)

Yeah it is, but it's a typo ver.

I love that band.

Nice to meet you Kevin/octoral/however you want me to call you :) I don't know too much about non-VK bands (apart from a few electronic exceptions + Boris and Arukara for example), but I hope you'll be one of those who can educate me on that :D Don't be afraid to drop by in the chat and have a talk with the regulars! Most of them are into non-VK as well :) And last but not least, enjoy the forum!

Nice to meet you Kevin/octoral/however you want me to call you :) I don't know too much about non-VK bands (apart from a few electronic exceptions + Boris and Arukara for example), but I hope you'll be one of those who can educate me on that :D Don't be afraid to drop by in the chat and have a talk with the regulars! Most of them are into non-VK as well :) And last but not least, enjoy the forum!

I like Kevin! TY <3

I don't know much about non-vk bands too...actually I'm almost always confused whether a band is VK or not.Most of the time, I don't check their appearance which is I guess a bad habit of being lazy x_x 

I like Boris! I haven't heard of Arukara, I'll check them out in a bit. Thanks for the rec<3

I hope I can offer something educational too! xD I'll definitely enjoy my time here that everyone greeted me warmly.

Hello! :lolita_blink:

Welcome and have a nice time here~ :lolita_cheerful:

Thank you dear. And those emotes are just too cute.<3

Hi! Welcome to this wonderful site! :D

It issss very wonderful! Thank you<3

lol i use too much hearts

Sign in to follow this