Ito

THE MICRO HEAD 4N'S

There needed to be a thread for them, so here it is XD

THE+MICRO+HEAD+4NS+0.png

THE MICRO HEAD 4N’S is a japanese rock band formed on August 24, 2011. The band is formed by Ricky (Dasein,RIDER CHIPS) as vocalist, kazuya and SHUN. (ex. FANATIC◇CRISIS) as guitarists, ZERO (ex. D’espairsRay) as bassist and TSUKASA (ex. D’espairsRay) at drums.

For now, the band has only released one album, A BEGINNING FROM THE END.. THE MICRO HEAD 4N’S made ​​their debut on December 1 at the stylish wave GENERATION event.

Line Up
Vocals - Ricky
Guitar - kazuya
Guitar - SHUN.
Bass - ZERO
Drums - TSUKASA

Discography
2012-08-01 - A BEGINNING FROM THE END. (album)

OHP

Thank you Ito~

As I said in the Events-post, I had booked tickets to both the London and Paris lives. I'm quite sure I will get the ticket-price back (because if we don't we can take legal action wooooh) but me and my friends can't get any refunds on the London-Paris-train ticket, and only a very small part of the flight-tickets if we can out-smart Ryanair. Still, it'll be about $10/€70 for nothing.

But I would like to know if anyone's gotten anywhere with the refunding process? I emailed seetickets (about the London live) today and they sent me a reply saying that as far as they knew, the concert was still going to happen! I replied saying they should check with the tour organizers, so I hope I've set something in motion!