Sign in to follow this  
Velvet_Alchemy

Songwritter? :3

I'm looking for a songwriter. I can't write music for crap but I really, really want to sing. I have one cover up on youtube (for sample of my voice) and I'm planning on a second soon. I can write lyrics, if that helps. Please, please, help KarKari? :3:staru::hug2:

that's what I forgot! my bad. I was working earlier. ^_^;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I88hDfdyQE

That's one, I'll post another when I get home. That song there is more difficult for me to sing. I'm much more comfortable singing DEATHGAZE's SINNER in F (instead of E) and Dream Theter's Forsaken.

And, you write it, I'll sing it. I prefer a sound like Malice Mizer's Klaha era or Versailles, but I'm not overly picky.

Let me hear the other sample I guess and then I'll see. I've never really been into that kind of music too much (listening, playing or writing) so an attempt at it may not be wise for me xD That said, this weekend I'm trying to get back into the writing mood for my own project but all my ideas aren't quite gelling with what I want for that so perhaps I can mold it into something good for someone else, I just doubt it'll have the kind of sound that you're looking for. If after I'm done it doesn't gel with you than that's cool but we may just have to see. =3

If you want to hear some of my work you can pm me and all that jazz.

Sign in to follow this