Trombe

KAMIJO will commence solo activities

As long as this is not met00l and is more like Lareine stuff I'm totally in.

This. 

He was sooo good at LAREINE and NEW SODMY, he just don't fit all that metal thing

Eh, I don't know, his "solo" Lareine stuff anno 2000 wasn't exactly mind-blowing....

Also, I have the feeling that this will be neither sounding Lareine-ish, nor will it be metal. The first 2 releases or so he will cater to his old fandom, and then he will try to go all standard pop-rock, probably pretty sappy pop-rock, kinda like Jui.

I hope I'm wrong though.

There are any infos yet what the other members will do, right? If Kamijogoes back to his solo stuff then maybe Hizaki will be active again with his Hizaki Grace Project, which I personally find more interesting (at least I hope he will).

There are any infos yet what the other members will do, right? If Kamijogoes back to his solo stuff then maybe Hizaki will be active again with his Hizaki Grace Project, which I personally find more interesting (at least I hope he will).

Kamijo will work with versailles AND lareine members on his solo album which is wonderful and I'm expecting something great

Kamijo will work with versailles AND lareine members on his solo album which is wonderful and I'm expecting something great

He is??????? OH GOD

my body isn't ready yet

KAMIJO will act as chorus in 哀旋士(AISENSHI) debut album "HEARTSTRINGS" to be released at 2013/06/05

哀旋士(AISENSHI) members:
Vo.坂本英三(sakamoto eizou) (ex-RESONANCE-->SEE THROUGH-->ANIMETAL, now in ANTHEM)
Gt.屍忌蛇(SHE-JA) (ex-VATHOKIJA-->Gargoyle-->ANIMETAL, now in VOLCANO)
Ba.HIRO (ex-Gusty Bombs)
Dr.JUHKI (ex-ANCIENT MYTH, now in IRON ATTACK! etc.)

KAMIJO will hold his birthday event "KAMIJO Birthday Party 2013" at 2013/07/20

title of his solo new single is finalized as "Louis~艷血のラヴィアンローズ(enketsu no la vie en rose)~"