Trombe

KAMIJO will commence solo activities

I think Kamijo will release very romantic stuff...

The photo on his website reminds me very much of Baiser and Yukari.^^

By the way, does anybody know how old Kamijo is?

I think Kamijo will release very romantic stuff...

The photo on his website reminds me very much of Baiser and Yukari.^^

By the way, does anybody know how old Kamijo is?

I think so too, since he's working with his Lareine members again, too.

Also since he's born in 1975 from what we know / are able to find out, it is his 38th birthday in 2013.

is it his 2013-th birthday than?

In what way do you mean that?

It's the 2013 birthday event and his 38th birthday. (:

I think so too, since he's working with his Lareine members again, too.

Also since he's born in 1975 from what we know / are able to find out, it is his 38th birthday in 2013.

Which members exactly?^-^

I thought Kamijo was 40 or a bit more.

Which members exactly?^-^

I thought Kamijo was 40 or a bit more.

He just said he will be working with Lareine and Versailles members but on Twitter he said he met up with Machi and Emiru as far as I remember so I would guess they could have to do with it. (:

Haha, I don't think he looks thaaat old lol. xD

Well eh, from what I've heard from the preview Kamijo is going to be doing the same sort of thing? Actually I'm more excited for this than for Jupiter's releases, considering who the composers are (yeah guys suck it I always thought the Kamijo songs were the best).

Hmm, I don't know what to think...

The background music sounds quite like Versailles and I thought he would do something more different than what Jupiter is doing now. It is too soon to state anything anyway.

lol @ them competing with each other for essentially same part of fandom, except kamijo would probably end up doing better.

~ let the mysterious war of aging trannies begin ~

ballads would be made to commemorate their battles

weaves will hit the air, and bitches be slapped

Panties already wet, slaying your faves, pls collab with Azealia, etc

While he's using pretty much the same aesthetic (and it looks like he took Versailles' costume budget and just spent it on himself), it's interesting that he's pretending to be a revolutionary French Monarch that never actually ruled.

inb4 do yu heah za peeper sing singingu za songu ob angly men

Despite the chessy announcer voice this kicks jupiter's trailer in the ass! and I'm loving kamijo's outfit too. also i don't know why but I'm getting a noble era kamijo vibe from him right now... my body isn't prepared.

Does sound better than Jupiter's trailer but I'm still more excited for Jupiter than KAMIJO.

Also, isn't KAMIJO the epitome of cheesy? And is no one going to comment on that hilarious line: "The master is back!"

When I heard "The Master is back!" I immediately began to cry, lol.

Can't decide for which I'm more excited now but I guess I don't have to. Actually ... I think they don't want us to.

That's for me much better than Jupiter. My impression is that Jupiter is a poorer version of Versailles. Kamijo's sone something, what is really in my taste (so i can suppose after backgrounds). and to my heart ^^ So waiting for 08.28.13 ^^

Probably a reference to ascendead master

It seems like a competition on august 28, Jupiter is going projected to release their own album on that date, gonna be fun

Well, the funny thing is: In the thread about Jupiter many users complained about them being better without Kamijo and now in this thread everyone's saying he'll do better than them ... Weird, isn't it?