Trombe

the god and death stars new album release

Excellent, I'm glad these news were finally made public.

Most of the songs have already been played live on various occasions, some of them for almost a year now, so it will be good to have them released finally, I'm sure no fans will be disappointed in it.

Their last EP was actually quite good. I don't love them, but their music is good for an occasional listen. As far as I'm concerned anyway.

[track list]

01.殆ど腐敗(hotondo fuhai)

02.半分人(hanbunjin)

03.brother mustang

04.ガシガスガソ(gasigasugaso)

05.千年樹(sennenki)

06.love hole

07.ハッピージェー(happy jay)

08.dawn of the god

09.emmny

10.飛ぶ鼠(tobu nezumi)

btw their new album "DAWN of the god" will be available for ordering through zoisite

Pre-album digital single 殆ど腐敗 (Hotondo fuhai) will be available internationally through iTunes (111 countries), Amazon (5 countries) and music.jp from 2013/04/15.

Does anybody know if it's possible to actually order their CDs through any of the major online Asian retailers (e.g. CD Japan, YesAsia)? I can't seem to find any anywhere, which doesn't bode well for being able to get hold of their new album.

I was just about to suggest zoisite shop but saw that "overseas shipping is not available" anymore... damn.

Your best bet then is using a shopping service to buy from said online shop. FromJapan is a nice and fairly inexpensive one (compared to other such services).

special package of their new album "DAWN of the god" will be released at their live "ゴッド田澤(god tazawa)" at Shinsaibashi FANJ at 2013/04/19 and at Sakae ROXX at 2013/04/21