Sign in to follow this  
OmegaChaos

The Return of Omega Khaos

Hi,my name is Omega Khaos(Chaos),haven,t posted here for almost a year...so I figured I should also make a new introduction for my comeback...

I am a 21 year old human being from Tartu,Estonia...I have been listening Japanese music for around 7 years...and got into Visual Kei scene around 2007...I am pretty dissapointed that Visual Kei scene has been watered down in recent years...

My favorite Japanese bands are - Versailles,Moi dix Mois,DIR EN GREY,DEAD END and NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST

My favorite non-Japanese bands are - Bleeding Through,Make Them Suffer,Dead by April and Motionless in White.

My most favored music genres are Symphonic/Neoclassical Metal and Metalcore/Deathcore

I also have many other interests...I am into alternative/occult/conspiracy research and have been into it for almost 4 years...I have also been a Digimon fan for 11 years...and have been playing Yugioh TCG for 6 years(currently on hiatus though)...also a Star Wars fan...especially now since Episode VII was announced...

other important facts about me are that I am spiritually both male and female(Androgynic)...and consider myself Loner and Outsider...and mostly I don,t interact with other people...

Not sure what more I can say....so yeah this is me...

Glad you reconsidered being active. Looking forward to see interesting stuff popping out from your side. So, welcome back~! : )

Sign in to follow this