Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

JigsawJohnny's music stuff desu.

love those genre-tags :P gender-neutral hardcore? fake-shoegaze? brilliant^^

drumprogramming is cool, and the grooves go really well with the guitar :digg:

now to the obligatory nagging :D

to improve the overall appearance of the tracks i suggest doubling the guitars, that'll make the tracks immediately sound a bazillion times fatter (meaning, just play the whole rhythm guitar once more the same, and then pan one of the guitars to the right and one to the left) and maybe even add another guitar that makes some harmonics in the middle, also a bass could help (bass can pretty well be done with sample-instruments, no need for a real one, but if you find a cheap beat up one on a flea-market... ;) )

well done for starters, keep on bangin' :rawk::headbang:

Thanks for the suggestions! :) I actually did pan the guitars to left and right, maybe I'll try some more channels/tracks too next time. And yeah, I'm bass-less, haha. xD Recently tho I found some nice bass sounds in FL Studio, so I might go with those in the future.

So I finally took some time and actually checked out your stuff. I really like the raw and bright sounds melted together in some tracks, it gives off a nice vibe. Also I´m a big fan of raw tunes anyway, haha. Gave me lots of inspiration for my own creation.

Also seconding bonsaijodelfisch with the tags - brilliant, haha.

Cool atmospheric vibe you've got with that new one. Idk how I completely missed the fact that you make music! Really digging that "Without a Voice" tune as well. Lookit you so multi-talented~. 

Sounds like good stuff for a show or movie

Finally made a Bandcamp page, premiering my new EP! Music is on the short 'n' br00tal side, with the lyrics in Hungarian. I included a short description along with every track in English, tho it's not like anyone could make out what I'm saying anyway, haha. Oh, and

Spoiler

there's a hidden track

if you download it. ;< Hope you'll enjoy it!

https://jigsawjohnny.bandcamp.com/album/hal-l-f-j-veszedelem

My main hobby-project of 10 years finally launched its Bandcamp page today. I play guitar and share vocal duties with my friend who also plays synth, plus we both do programming and audio manipulation. We recently recruited an old pal of ours to play some live drums in the form of a cajon, but those recordings are not ready yet (expect a new album to drop this summer tho!).

https://t21cb.bandcamp.com/releases

So far there's a mini album from 2012 up, kinda alternative punky metallic electro-rock style. We'll upload some other old and newer releases in the future too. Expect full-on lo-fi rock & indie vibes, weirdness, random br00tal metal stylings, etc. :D Thanks for checking!

Edited by Jigsaw9

Been messing around with a MIDI pad and my guitar, here's some previews from a release I'll be dropping very soon. Kinda avant-garde weird/dark ambient.

Sign in to follow this