orangetarts

What are some good things going on in your life today!?

Car battery died on me and left me stranded at the grocery store...not good in itself, but it happened to be in the morning on my way home from work, so it didn't cause me to be late for anything, and my sister was able to come give me a jump start to get me to an auto store to buy a new battery! Yay for getting to see my sis!

Im trying start again my life, college and new job  ~ I miss my routine study and job only!!! Nowdays, I'm studying things that I like as  (philosophy and history). But I'm so happy with myself, I'm so excited to my birthday now in september and the Xmas (main eat panettone) lol

Recieved my bf's gifts this morning and I couldn't be any happier. It was a well worth wait, and he totally left me in the dust in gift giving! I now have One Piece and Toradora plushies, a necklace all the way from China (it's been places and such a beauty! Moon shaped with a lovely coloured space design in the middle), One Piece t-shirt, Valentines teddy bear, hand-written letter, Valentines card and two mixes (Valentines and Jpop) are just a few things. I'm overwhelmed and really ectatic.

Everything is against me for weeks already. I think the most happiest thing today is that some Arlequin live photos came online at Pia. And tbh I wasn't that much happy about it for some reason?

I thinkt the happiest thing today till now is the announcement of new Pentagon/Arlequin goods. Which I can't buy. I can buy them if they can be ordered at the webshop but that's gonna cost a lot since I need a shoppingservice then. Lemme think about it...

Until now nothing good has happened yet... I think the best thing would be leaving internship today and finally weekend starts. Sorta since I have to work tomorrow...

32 minutes ago, peffy said:

I spent half of my work day staring blankly at MH and I'm getting the $$$

Join the club lol