orangetarts

What are some good things going on in your life today!?

I have had a strangely pleasant day, and have actually been feeling pretty good for the past few weeks and I just want to share it with the world!

I've started school and have miraculously been able to get up without a fight and make it there ON TIME.

Got some super sweet junk for xmas

gotten my adultly duties done LIKE A BOSS.

all that shit and more :3

So tell me MH, what are some super rad things happening in your life today? (or even this month)

Survived moving over the past few days because I have the bestest friends EVER.

If i was there I would have totally helped too!!!!

Got out of a year-long emotionally/physically abusive relationship this past month and been getting back in control of my life. My anxiety and depression has decreased a lot and my self-confidence has increased. Today I hung out with my best friend and listened to some new J-Rock that I love and I am really happy. :)

Got out of a year-long emotionally/physically abusive relationship this past month and been getting back in control of my life. My anxiety and depression has decreased a lot and my self-confidence has increased. Today I hung out with my best friend and listened to some new J-Rock that I love and I am really happy. :)

WOW!!! Congrats! I know that is a really hard thing to do but i wish you all the best and I think that's a really good way to start the new year :3

For Christmas I got the Hifimans, and the o2 + odac combo.. the sound quality is so outstanding and I love listening to music on them. :D

Survived moving over the past few days because I have the bestest friends EVER.

If i was there I would have totally helped too!!!!

I wish you were here too! Why aren't you here? We would have the kind of fun that is the stuff of legend XD

So far I've been getting my school work done on time

Yes, so far..... *cold sweat*

Go go go! You can do it! keep up the good work hehe.

Right now... someone who's going to visit me in a bit over a week, my cat and the graduation which is coming closer and closer.

I have a feeling that at least the near future (if everything goes well; you never know if I don't pass those finals) will be really great.

I've just begun a routine of morning jogging/running, gonna be doing it every two days (with a morning swim or afternoon bigger run on off-days occasionally). I hope I can keep it up. xD

I was offered a promotion at my job, it was totally unexpected because I've only been working for them for like 4 months. I'm beyond nervous/excited, this is the best paying job I've ever had.

I was offered a promotion at my job, it was totally unexpected because I've only been working for them for like 4 months. I'm beyond nervous/excited, this is the best paying job I've ever had.

Congrats!

I'm getting over being sick finally!

I can understand where you are coming from, having done so myself leaving a 2+ year one. It feels good doesn't it? stay strong and never look back! :)

*big hug*

I lost my job....BUUUUT its been a kind of kick in the ass to get my shit together so i suppose that's good~ keke.

AND IM BACK HERE. SO ALSO GOOD.

Guest MollyMouse

Nnnnnnnn I'm almost being forced to be more social now after joining my local Lolita community and a few other things ... so I'm making lots of friends ^w^"