orangetarts

What are some good things going on in your life today!?

i got around to at least starting the sketch of an art commission i've been putting off for at least a week now, so it's progress

back in Hawaii for vacation. enjoying visiting friends and eating all the delicious local food!! ^_^

30 minutes ago, echo said:

back in Hawaii for vacation. enjoying visiting friends and eating all the delicious local food!! ^_^

What part of Hawaii?

4 hours ago, echo said:

Oahu :D

Lovely! I used to have family who lived in Honolulu and I visited frequently. Absolutely beautiful.

My major professor asked me if I wanted to help fix a paper from 2014 and get my name added as a co-author after it is published.

I don't know if this is a "good" thing that happened to me, but I remembered I made an OkCupid account a few months ago and logged in yesterday. I haven't stopped laughing at a message I got. 

14494774_10154150501913702_8134848946285

i had a small conversation with ryuya via twitter DMs... i told him i loved him and that he made me happy and he replied with "You're a happy thing and I'm happy, too." 

IT WAS THE CUTEST THING EVER

I was supposed to come dressed to my job with a costume for Halloween traditions(?) Wanted reaaaally bad to wear my gachapin kigurumi so I can be comfy & cute at work, wearing its big hoodie with no one disturbing me -lonely/relaxed  by the window- & then maybe win several bucks since there was a contest too, no one really enter the competition so it would be kinda easy to win, baaawt I couldn't make it to my mate's house since she has my kigu... :( but at least, thinking I will wear it for Halloween in  this new big city where I live now, makes me kinda nervous/happy-iesh?) with that feeling in my stomach.  ;3; Maybe it's the feeling of fearing getting injured by some crazy people/clowns, they say they will haunt you like "the purge" movie that day here...  

Today my boss said he needed me to go to work tomorrow. 

It's great because it's not a full time job, only like 4 days a month, and it's an extra 100 bucks I can really use XDD

1 hour ago, Nekonack said:

After many months of struggle I can finally walk without my cane.  Things are not perfect yet, but I call it a win! :)

Hey good for you that's awesome!

On 3/15/2017 at 9:16 PM, Hakari said:

Hey good for you that's awesome!

Thanks!  Never give up , never surrender!  Actually  I'm not sure if that was taken from a Churchill speech and altered , or was the tag line for Galaxy Quest.  You get the idea though. :grin: