Sign in to follow this  
Kaye

[Korean] Beast

On January 26th, B2ST will release a new track called “I Knew It” for their upcoming world tour, “Beautiful Show”.

B2ST will open their world tour with back-to-back concerts on February 4th and 5th at the Seoul Olympic Sports Stadium. The idol group will then move on to different parts of Asia, Europe, and the Americas.

Through this tour, B2ST will reveal some new tracks — their first in just over eight months. Fortunately, these new songs (all of different genres) will become available through the form of digital singles.

As the first track from the ‘Beautiful Show’ tour, “I Knew It” will be released on January 26th at midnight. It’s described as a modern ballad with a heart-wrenching melody and pulsing beat.

Regarding the rest of the tracks, B2ST has chosen to reveal the titles before the actual concerts to express their appreciation for fans.

(source)

It seems there are some new tracks coming up. I hope they're good.

YEE BATOOST. can't wait to see that mv. (・∀・)

also does anybody know the official dates and locations they're having for their tour? i heard they're coming to toronto, i really hope that's true. (・︵・)

^ The only known info so far is this (taken from allkpop.com):

To start, officials announced that B2ST will embark on a 21-city tour. They’ll be kicking off the tour in Seoul on February 4th, followed by Germany (Berlin), England (London), Spain, America (New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco), Canada (Vancouver, Toronto), Singapore, Japan (five cities), Thailand (Bangkok), China (Shanghai), Taiwan, Indonesia, Hong Kong, and the Philippines.

...however...

Idol group B2ST had previously announced that they’d be holding a 21-city world tour this year, which includes stops in North America, South America, Asia, and Europe. Unfortunately, the boys have revealed that they won’t be able to perform in Brazil or the UK.

On another note: here's the new MV/trailer/short vid (not bad but nothing special IMO).

BoxKg0E1LQo

i was kind of disappointed with the trailer... dongwoon looks good blahblahblah but i found the song to be rather lackluster.

anyway, thanks for the info! hope they don't cancel toronto. (;д;)

oooh~! That's a very nice ballad, isn't it?

It's not too whiny that could make one who hears it scratching the Earth,

nor too slow as if walking in a vacuum space.

I like it as far as this previews shows, It's still masculine without being too much.

The music anyway. Not sure about the lyrics yet.

well B2ST haven't really dissapoint so far in my book anyway.

Looking forward for the tour.

I hope they could have meet and greet too.

their new mini album "Midnight Sun" will be released at 2012/07/22

[track list]

01.Midnight

02.It's a Beautiful Night

03.Not Me

04.When I Miss You

05.The Day You Rest

06.Dream Girl

BXTFB0PMdyE

"Midnight" MV could be watched through YouTube since 2012/07/15

bcZlC6lfLxc

Hmmm sounds kinda boring... Hopefully there'll be a cool song or two on that mini album.

After their 3rd mini album these guys have been pretty "meh" for me.

I never really got into them. I mean, I've tried hard to like them after listening to Shock of the New Era, Beast is the B2ST, Mastermind, Lights go on again... But it was only a single song, Fiction that I truly liked. :/

Sign in to follow this