Sign in to follow this  
Kaye

[Korean] Beast

Beast is a boy group from South Korea that consists of six members, under Cube Entertainment. The group was originally known as B2ST, an acronym for Boys to Search for Top. However, their name was changed to BEAST (Boys of the EAst Standing Tall) a few days before debut. They released their first mini-album 'Beast Is The B2ST' on October 14, 2009 and their second 'Shock of the new Era' on March 1, 2010. They'll be having a comeback somewhere near the end of September.
beast.jpg?w=594&h=342

Well, everyone that's a little interested in Kpop will have heard about these guys. They are a band of 6 people under Cube Entertainment (A sister company of JYP). A few of them have been in other bands before they were put in Beast. Junhyung was in one of Xing's generations, Hyunseung was supposed to be Big Bang's sixth member and Kikwang was a solo artist who'd put out 'Dancing Shoes' before his company decided on the band. Every single one of them, except for Dongwoon, has been a backup dancer for AJ's (Kikwang) solo song.

I like the fact they always seem so laid back and seem to be having fun on stage no matter what.

MV & Teaser

Bad Girl

Others

Who's Next (4minute Feat. Beast)

(Things as Yoseob pointing out to the cameraman that he was filming the wrong person maybe had something to do with my 'love' for them.)

I recently got into them. Second boy band i like cuzz all the rest i dont like much. They come next to Big Bang which are my first fav. I am waiting for their comeback.

I love B2ST! Their debut EP wasn't that great, but I like the title track, I think it was called Bad Girl, but the rest kind of sucked, but their 2nd EP is probably one of my favorite kpop releases, I'm anxiously awaiting their comeback! I can't wait! It better be as good as Shock!

I love B2ST! Their debut EP wasn't that great, but I like the title track, I think it was called Bad Girl, but the rest kind of sucked, but their 2nd EP is probably one of my favorite kpop releases, I'm anxiously awaiting their comeback! I can't wait! It better be as good as Shock!

Yes I agree with you.

Also, their collaboration (even though it was small) with 4minute made me like them more.

First song frm new minialbum was released just now.

im kinda happy that they first release the ballad song and not the title song, so its not that hard to wait for the whole minialbum.

the songs sounds kinda ok, but i will listen to it properly when i wake up.

cant wait to hear the other songs. they look promising.

684rcy.jpg

The ballad is not bad (though I rarely like slow songs).

Anyway, tracklist is out, as well as the cover for the 5th song. Album title is Mastermind.

01. Mastermind (01:35)

02. 숨 (Breath) (03:31)

03. V.I.U (Very Important U) (03:06)

04. Break Down (03:35)

05. 주먹을 꽉 쥐고(Clenching a Tight Fist) (04:02)

Can't wait!!!

edit: added song lengths from Yesasia. According to them, the expected physical release date is October 5.

Clenching a Tight Fist cover:

1zyv7kw.jpg

The ballad is all right, I'm a little bit disappointed if anything. I COULD see it growing on me, but at first listen it doesn't live up to my standards I've set for B2ST. I really didn't enjoy their first mini at all really, with the exception of the title track, but their 2nd mini, is probably one of my favorite mini's of all time. Shock of the new era was too good, I'm just hoping this one can live up to it. Unfortunately songs like this ballad are NOT gonna do that.

their 2nd mini, is probably one of my favorite mini's of all time

Same for me! (though I like a few songs from their first mini as well)

I really hope there'll be some seriously catchy/awesome tunes on their new one. *keeps finger crossed*

Yesasia only lists the physical copy release date.

The official release date is at the end of september.

And the ballad is ok, but i dont really care for korean ballads and im sure the rest wil be upbeat.

I'll be waiting as well.

But I'm curious about the new release. No matter how much I love Beast, I hope they can indeed live up to the standards we've set. Shock of the Era was just too good. I'll be disappointed if this new one won't be at least of Shock's level :s

They've never done that before though.

The teaser for Bad Girl was Beast is the B2ST and the teaser for Shock was Just before Shock.

Though those teaser gave away more from the feel of the album than this one.

I for one, really loved the teaser, omg like the part of the song they played in it, was really epic, especially like towards the end and with the violin at the end. If that's just the intro, I can't even wait to see what the other songs are going to be like! I'm so excited.

And yes, Beast is really great. Maybe even better than Big Bang, depending on how well this mini turns out. Shock of the new era is seriously one of my favorite EP's of all time.

8Vb4BxOIqrc

is that how it will sounds? Or just back sound from the TV show?

cos though the music on teaser is short but it's already get my excitement!

If this will be electro with trance touch like that, then DAYUM! Big Bang is nothing to this!

Sign in to follow this